Rihannsu
Well I have the option for the racing uniforms and when I click it all I get is a read and white shirt that does not resemble the racing uniform at all.
In fact I still have pants and I can not change those. To make it worse every single clothing option is screwed up like that. Nothing works like it used too. ALL my uniforms are red and white. Everything is. I don't get.
Don't buy anything, it may mess up your options because it did mine. it. Apparently the system takes one color and throws it on everything so you have to manually change it. I would never have bought this if I have to FIX my colors every time I went to the tailor.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/43963151.jpg/
Commander
# 2
01-01-2013, 08:06 PM
So, you can't change the colors at all?
Rihannsu
# 3
01-01-2013, 10:00 PM
The C-Store purchase itself shouldn't be the cause of this, it's not like some sort of third party add on, where the code would be installed when you bought it. Just like everything else in the C-Store, the code for those uniforms has been in your install since the they came out, they were just unlocked for you when you bought them. If there was something wrong with the uniform, this would have popped up a while ago, I've been using them since they came out and I haven't had any problems. This is probably just a corrupt file in your install. Try a force verify.

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 01-01-2013 at 10:06 PM.