Lt. Commander
# 1 Mk12 Costume unlock
12-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Quick Question...is this the Mk12 Omega costume?

I'm missing a helmet. I would think after 1750 marks and 27000 Dilithium my toon should have a COMPLETE costume with helmet. I can understand variants that distinguish people who have done the ground elites, but this is a little ridiculous.

If this isn't a bug, those 1750 marks and 27k basically buy some barely improved stats and some shoulder pads. Seems like a pretty crappy trade off to me considering the time and frustration that goes into those STFs.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/496...3010100191.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-01-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm not sure about this, but i think the helmet comes with the model 3 costume which requires the ground optionals.

can someone confirm this?
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Captain
# 3
01-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Haven't unlocked the Omega Mk 12 costume, but I have unlocked the Maco Mk 12 and the Honor Guard Mk 12. The MACO has the helmet while the Honor Guard is missing the helmet and cleavage for females. It is a bug that it is not showing up for the Honor Guard and Omega sets. Devs are currently on holidays so hopefully they fix it this month.
Captain
# 4
01-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Mk XI is without the helmet. Mk XII is with helmet. That's true for all factions- or at least it's supposed to be. I've read something about a bug for the KHG armor.

The accolade for doing all of the previous STFs on Elite gives you a couple more costume options for the Ml XII armor (and a title FWIW), not the armor itself.

I understand if you think you got a raw deal, but it beats the old system.

Last edited by bohiap; 01-01-2013 at 12:37 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Mk XI is without the helmet. Mk XII is with helmet. That's true for all factions- or at least it's supposed to be. I've read something about a bug for the KHG armor.

The accolade for doing all of the previous STFs on Elite gives you a couple more costume options for the Ml XII armor (and a title FWIW), not the armor itself.

I understand if you think you got a raw deal, but it beats the old system.
Well then the Omega Mk12 has a bug also.....honestly if the devs would give us an idea on this stuff there would be no issues. I don't think its a raw deal. I think the devs just don't give us an idea so they can sit around and act like its high school drama class. Half the threads on this forum would be gone if they would have a PR guy spell this crap out.

Is it really hard to post pictures and say "This is what you get it at MkXXX"? It is a significant investment of your time after all so maybe you should know.
Captain
# 6
01-01-2013, 02:37 AM
This may sound stupid, but did you check the head options on the first page? The helmet is actually a head option, not on the uniform page. I've heard that the KHG is screwed up, but this is the first I've heard of the Omega being messed up as well.
Captain
# 7
01-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsf00181 View Post
Half the threads on this forum would be gone if they would have a PR guy spell this crap out.

Is it really hard to post pictures and say "This is what you get it at MkXXX"? It is a significant investment of your time after all so maybe you should know.
wasnt brandon put here for that reason, or something?

though I guess for such a position, to answer these questions, the devs themselves should know the answer (which many suspect, most of the time, even they dont know )

also the headgear option is a bug, it will be fixed sometime (probably thursday)

I am more curious about the new omega costume (in the list of the new costumes it says there is also an omega one, however I would not be surprised if it was yet again a typo)
Career Officer
# 8
01-01-2013, 04:33 AM
I've spent some time looking at this on the MACO Mk XII and MACO Mk XII Adapted Armour.

The problem appears to be with the items. MACO Mk XII will show up fine if you click reset and undo a few times, you can then customise it, you need to make sure show items is on, this is tiny writing under the character picture. The Adapted MACO is totally Borked, if you have adapted it simply doesn't show until you do the reset/undo trick, then you get a whole new list of customisable options which instantly disappears as soon as you select anything.

The Tailor has been buggy for a long time but now with adapted sets it's showing how weak and fragile it really is.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
# 9
01-01-2013, 11:57 AM
found it. the helmet is at the head section, where you chose which kind of head you want (the first choice I think at the first tab at the tailor).

I also met someone with the type 3 omega. its nothing special, but its different from the type 2
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Still doesn't show up even under head selection. This character is an alien BTW, not a standard Klingon. Seems to be no option anywhere for head selection as far as I can tell.