Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Bug with Temporal Warfare Set
01-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi, I have the complete Omega Adapted Borg Technology set, and noticed that I don't see the bonuses for the set, and in fact, when i click on the pieces (the chroniton dual beam bank and the plasma torpedoes) it actually says I don't have the pieces equipped....could you look into this please? If I don't get the set bonus, then what's the point in having them? Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by leaderoftheq; 01-05-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-01-2013, 09:01 PM
You have the Tachyokinetic thing equipped as well, right? The universal console that goes with those two weapons? And are they equipped on a Temporal vessel?
Ensign
# 3
01-05-2013, 09:25 AM
It is equipped on the temporal vessel (the temporal destroyer), but the tachyokinetic thing is part of a different set. The "omega adapted borg technology" set consists of Kinetic Cutting Beam Mk XII [DMG]x3, the Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [DMG]x2 [CrtH], and the Console - Universal - Assimilated Module. The tachyokinetic thing belongs to the "temporal warfare" set.
Career Officer
# 4
01-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderoftheq View Post
It is equipped on the temporal vessel (the temporal destroyer), but the tachyokinetic thing is part of a different set. The "omega adapted borg technology" set consists of Kinetic Cutting Beam Mk XII [DMG]x3, the Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [DMG]x2 [CrtH], and the Console - Universal - Assimilated Module. The tachyokinetic thing belongs to the "temporal warfare" set.
Yer talking about two different sets here..., (possibly even three)

Your first post asks just about the Temporal Set but you seem to be talking about the BORG set.

There are Two Temporal Sets...

The first is a 3 piece set and includes:

Chroniton Dual Beam Array
(this is a fancy AntiProton Weapon)
Temporal Disruption Device (this is a fancy Chroniton Torpedo)
and the
Tachyokenetic Converter Uni-Console

the 2nd Temporal Set is just two pieces:

Tipler Cylinder Uni-Console
and the
Manheim Uni-Console

I believe yer mixing up your sets, the Plasma Torpedos are part of a completely different set.
(Reman/Romulan, if I remember correctly)

I have the fist Temporal set.
I'm saving up Lobi to get the Manheim Uni-Console to complete the second Temporal set.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 01-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Ensign
# 5
01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Well, actually, neither of those two sets you mentioned are the ones I am referring to. I was referring to the "Omega Adapted Borg Technology" set (misquoted earlier as a "temporal warfare" set, my bad), that consists of the assimilated module, the plasma torpedo, and the kinetic cutting beam. However, since posting this, the error has been apparently fixed, as all three pieces now say that I have 3/3 pieces of the set (before, only the module told me this). Thanks for your input guys, but it seems like this one solved itself

Last edited by leaderoftheq; 01-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.