Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 61
02-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Well, keep bringin up the questions related to STF's in the Ask febuary topic. But doubt they will answer there either. Sadly problems like when will we see new ship skins for lock boxes will get priority then over Content already released
Career Officer
# 62
02-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Still nothing : /
Captain
# 63
02-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Well, I have some issues with MACO Elite Commander accolade. I have the required accolades, but it's not completing. One of the required accolades is the MK XII MACO gear, which I got before the rep system. So I guess that's the issue. I really really don't want to grind through another set of gear, especially since I already have it. I hope this can be fixed.

As a side note, once we unlock all sets (MK XII in Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO) how many costume options should we have? I have the basic MACO, that I got with the mk XII before rep system. I also have MACO striker, but so far that's it.
Captain
# 64
02-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Yep still nothing
Career Officer
# 65
02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
Well, I have some issues with MACO Elite Commander accolade. I have the required accolades, but it's not completing. One of the required accolades is the MK XII MACO gear, which I got before the rep system. So I guess that's the issue. I really really don't want to grind through another set of gear, especially since I already have it. I hope this can be fixed.

As a side note, once we unlock all sets (MK XII in Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO) how many costume options should we have? I have the basic MACO, that I got with the mk XII before rep system. I also have MACO striker, but so far that's it.
There is now in the new reputation unlock system four styles for KDF Honour Guard and MACO.

One is unlocked at MKXI Called style 1.
Then there the MKXII Style II (Vanilla set for easy calling.
Then there is MKXII Style III. The Accolade unlocked style. These include the Elite modes objectives that are optional.
Then there is the new MXKII Style 4, Adaptive. So a total of 4 Styles are there to unlock.

While this is all well and nice. These styles do miss the helmets. And for female the chest options for the cleavage. Including the Vanilla style boots that dont work. I hope this sheats you some information.
Ensign
# 66
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
For the record, I just got all pieces of the Mk XII MACO set within the past 4-7 days and the costume unlocks (styles 2 and 3) appeared dutifully at the top of the "Omega Ground Gear" subset.

The full Mk XII Omega set once resulted in costume unlock projects when I first completed it, but I never did them and at some point - not sure when - they disappeared and are nowhere in the project list.
Captain
# 67
02-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Dumb issues like these with no real action by tech teams to resolve them, is why MMO's of every flavor gets very little money and no signing up for subscriptions out of me. If they wish to provide poor service, than I provide poor income back!!!!
Lieutenant
# 68
02-15-2013, 07:14 AM
I have the same Problem i had Groundsets MK XII prior to S7 expect for the Weapons, i unlocked them in the Omega Rep but i didnt got Costume Options 3/4, and also the Accolades are still in Progress, but showing that everything is Completed. The Advice from Support to just unlock the Armor/Shield again in the Rep system can?t be the Solution of the Problem unless you give us the Materials needed for that.
Captain
# 69
02-15-2013, 11:08 AM
It isn't... for the simple reason that doesn't work

I know myself because it's the first thing I tried and I checked on both tribble and holodeck.

A respec also doesn't work - you litterly have to delete your character and play through all of it again to unlock the optional outfit.

I said before they need to do a full stop on everything they are doing and get to work on this SINCE season 7 was supposedly "60 % saved time" on getting the sets.
That pretty much goes straight out the window when they actually bug out armor that was working fine before.

We no longer include the forums, or players in general - tacofangs
Empire Veteran
# 70
02-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
It isn't... for the simple reason that doesn't work

I know myself because it's the first thing I tried and I checked on both tribble and holodeck.

A respec also doesn't work - you litterly have to delete your character and play through all of it again to unlock the optional outfit.

I said before they need to do a full stop on everything they are doing and get to work on this SINCE season 7 was supposedly "60 % saved time" on getting the sets.
That pretty much goes straight out the window when they actually bug out armor that was working fine before.
It worse then that. I even have the new armor bugged out. But I guess this is just not important issue for cryptic. This was one of reason I answer my PWE survey about recomanding PWE with a 1 out 10. No way I recomand a amateur gaming company like PWE/Cryptic to anyone.

It said a major bug like this is still around.