Ensign
# 1 The Exchange Interface!
01-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Might there possibly be someone that could put a 'Reset' button on the Exchange Window?

That simple little thing is like the Chocolate Sprinkles on the Cupcake. The Cupcake is wonderful in it's own right but to have Sprinkles just makes 'great' that much 'greater!'

Thank you!
Captain
# 2
01-02-2013, 08:36 AM
I like the idea of the new top-level menus (ship consoles, ship equipment, etc), but they need to fix it so that it doesn't take me back to the top of the sub-menu list every time I toggle back and forth from the "buy" and "sell" tabs. For example, you go into Ship equipment, and search on some impulse engines. If you go to the "sell" tab and back, the selection is defaulted to deflector arrays, which is the top of the "ship equipment" list. Most annoying.

While we're at it, change it back so I can key in my selling price before adding the item to be sold.
Commander
# 3
01-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Yes please... it's in desperate need of a reset button, has been since forever. Even if the rest of it was fine (which it's not), it would still need this.
Rihannsu
# 4
01-02-2013, 10:39 AM
I would see the need for a reset button if it actually had all the search options it needs. But given the category, rarity and text box are the only meaningful inputs, I can't imagine it being too hard to reset them manually.
Career Officer
# 5
01-02-2013, 11:38 AM
It needs more search options. Especially for B/Doffs. I should be able to go into the Exchange and type in "Quartermaster logical saurian" or "Tactical officer saurian efficient omega III" . Unless, you can do that and I've just missed it...