Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Commander
# 21
01-04-2013, 11:44 AM
^^ what the guy with Officer in charge of the Captain physical well-being said.

The gangink of Feds take NO skil. Zilch, null, zero. No at all. Klinks just wait in cloak until the poor Fed is half dead, with several Borg on top of him and then kill him. And claim honorable victory.

BTW - if Feds start to do so, or there is some organized Fedball mauling Klinks they usually switch the zone to some lowere level one (claiming victory btw). So - if you want to be good in Ker'rat - do not be a Klink. They will turn you into whinning brat (prequel version of Anakin Skywalker in Star Trek).
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
01-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Ehhh...my Officer in charge of the Captain physical well-being helps me focus...
This is a real Starfleet Cruiser, the awesome Adm. Marcus Vengeance! Stol Fed Cruisers suck!
Empire Veteran
# 23
01-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
And Bitemepwe (former Roach)...please, don't try to compare a casual fed spawncamping with the vicious behavior of you evul Klinguns always lurking in the dark and ready to surprise and gank a lone and inattentive Fed...
Stop being a politician and trying to give two definitions to the same action.

If the KDF does it its evil and bad but if the feds do it its just a casual event.

Thats the sort of Blinders I'm used to seeing you feds use when it suits you.
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Career Officer
# 24
01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Hehe. You're all evil!

I'm a Jem'Hadar who is just waiting for the introduction of his faction to emerge!
Empire Veteran
# 25
01-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Risks? What risks? The cloaked gang squad against a single Fed?
Same skill it takes to sit at a spawn point waiting for the unsuspecting player to enter the zone.

Absolutely none.

Of course my post had nothing to say towards skill only that the KDf are not the only faction doing bad things in Ker'rat.
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
01-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Then I'll try to be more clear!
Spawcamping isn't evil because both factions can do that...but a cloaked targ pack ganking a lone poor Fed yes...YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
We Feds can't do that, evul Klinguns!
This is a real Starfleet Cruiser, the awesome Adm. Marcus Vengeance! Stol Fed Cruisers suck!
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
01-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Hehe. You're all evil!

I'm a Jem'Hadar who is just waiting for the introduction of his faction to emerge!
No please, don't emerge...stay underwater and hurry up to die drowned!