Career Officer
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-03-2013, 08:02 AM
thanks mate should have read the post below!!!

www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
Captain
# 73
01-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angarus1 View Post
They're always posted in the top forum called "Federation News Network"...
Kinda wish they would rename it to 'STO news network' more then the feds who need to know these things ;(
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Ensign
# 74
01-03-2013, 08:11 AM
They didn't fix any bugs in the last 2 weeks because they were ON VACATION! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! LET THEM SEE THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 75
01-03-2013, 08:15 AM
ya no, I get that there is no patch, I just mean in general about the exchange, does anyone know, is there a link to anything about it ?
Commander
# 76
01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestfox View Post
I do not consider Intel graphics a 'gpu'. It is basic graphics meant for internet browsing and business applications. Not for gaming. Please try to put a real graphics card in your system before complaining about graphics issues.
#1 - While you may not consider the Intel graphics a GPU, STO does and says it's supported. It worked fine through Season 6 (although definitely not at high quality.)

#2 - I use very high end GPUs (>$500) on my big computers and have both ATI & NVidia. Both of these computers have the same symptoms - just not as bad as the Intel.

PWE has acknowledged that there's an issue - they just haven't fixed it.
Commander
# 77
01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Thank you for the suggestion about the FNN. I wasn't checking that.
Ensign
# 78 Record a let's play
01-03-2013, 08:19 AM
I just want to say A) since I joined this game I haven't been on any of my other games cos I've wanted to play this, B) I didn't know where else to ask the question in part C, and C) Is it ok if I record a let's play of this but have links to the forums and the download area, giving all thanks to you guys and everything, because I searched on youtube and couldn't find a decent video. I await for your reply (preferably in a private message if possible!).

TruNobody(aftershock98)
Ensign
# 79
01-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestfox View Post
I do not consider Intel graphics a 'gpu'. It is basic graphics meant for internet browsing and business applications. Not for gaming. Please try to put a real graphics card in your system before complaining about graphics issues.
While I agree that Intel GMA systems aren't really fit for gaming*, it should still work as long as it meets minimum requirements.

The game should not crash in any case; if the requirements aren't met, it should say so and exit cleanly. If they are met, it should run, even if it's at a slideshow framerate.

The only exception would be is if there's a driver fault. That would be Intel's job to fix. That would be unlikely though if it also affects nVidia and ATI cards~ mog~

* - very, very, VERY not fit for gaming.
Republic Veteran
# 80
01-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdvanderjagt View Post
They didn't fix any bugs in the last 2 weeks because they were ON VACATION! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! LET THEM SEE THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!
we live in a "me me me" world now. ppl on here dont care about others and them seeing their families for the holidays. its sad. i am glad they took the time off. it will help them in their personal lives and they will prolly come back sharper then if they had stayed. u do something for to long and u get burned out on it so u dont think clearly. i think they should take a cpl weeks off every quarter and just b with families. just my opinion.
Closed Thread