Rihannsu
# 1 Summon Tholian Project Leader
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Ok, how do I whistle the Project Leader up?
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Captain
# 2
08-12-2013, 02:01 PM
You go stand next to the console on the platform and poke the button.
Rihannsu
# 3
08-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
You go stand next to the console on the platform and poke the button.
Yeah... I have no idea which platform you're referring to, or how to get to it.
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2014, 01:44 AM
I know some people still don't what this means. No point in starting a new thread to explain this, as the thread name is perfect and is the top result in search engines. It took me a while to figure this out until I saw the name of the mission in my log.

So here goes for the explanation:

"Nukara Prime: Trasndimensional Tactics" is a PVE ground mission. Choose it, and then one of the guys will have to jump on the platform (located straight ahead). Click on the button, and you then "summon" the Tholian project leader.

This mission shouldn't be too hard to locate in your PVE queues, as there are only two exclusive Nukara Prime marks missions as of this date (well, for a long while anyhow).
Career Officer
# 5
07-29-2014, 05:53 AM
The problem is they used to be done just by walking into caves on Nukara Prime. You had to form a team yourself and then go in. This was unwieldy, so they moved to be queues, but there's a bug that makes the mission still appear on your screen when you're on Nukara Prime.
Career Officer
# 6
07-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Down Necro, pay attention to dates people this is almost a 12 mnth old post