Ensign
Hi guys!

I've been playing STO a while but...never really came onto the forums. My graphics card isn't the best, but I love to take screenshots for my characters' logs.

The other day, I took one in DS9 and - because her shoulder kind of glitched through the armor, I thought I'd take to photoshop and fix it. Ended up highlighting some stuff with my stylus and ended up painting in highlights.

Wasn't sure it belonged in the 'epic screenshot' thread, but I was wondering - I plan to paint over the highlights of more screenshots to fix the little graphical glitches. Does anyone else do this? Anyone else have particularly cool art/screenshot hybrids?

Hopefully I'm not duplicating a thread!
Career Officer
# 2
09-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Is she a Cardassian-Bajoran Hybrid by chance?
Career Officer
# 3
09-28-2014, 04:16 PM
That's really cool. I know someone else around here did the same thing with their characters, forgot who it was though.
@HyperLimited
Commander
# 4
09-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Nice work, would you be willing to post the original unedited image for comparison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Traits aren't really power creep - they're lateral power movement
Ensign
# 5
09-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Of course! This is the original -

DS9 is great for screenshots. I'm always trying to find new, non-Fed places, because you can only take shots on a Galor's bridge and random places on DS9 and the Ghost Ship for so long.

I weep that there is no other Cardassian architecture. Yes, she's a half-Bajoran/half-Cardassian.