Career Officer
Why not group different interior designs (i.e. Engine room, Mess hall, Sickbay, Captain's quarters, etc.) with the different Bridge-types just like what was done with the Original Constitution class.

For example, the Defiant-type bridges could have the same interior as see on TV, instead of having to create some programming system to select interiors beyond size. So when I choose a Defiant-type bridge then the interior would reflect a Defiant-type interior.
Commander
# 2
01-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliporican View Post
For example, the Defiant-type bridges could have the same interior as see on TV, instead of having to create some programming system to select interiors beyond size. So when I choose a Defiant-type bridge then the interior would reflect a Defiant-type interior.
The Belfast Bridge (which can be purchased via the DS9 bundle) does feature that interior.
Captain
# 3
01-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Extensive discussion of bridges, rooms and ship interiors appropriate to each major class already exists in the thread linked in my sig. It would be in your interest to read the full proposal document and then consolidate your thoughts there.

Even tacofangs swings by our thread to clear up misunderstandings.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots