Lieutenant
# 1 Not Sure
01-30-2013, 04:29 AM
I have been asking myself if i even have the time to even be looking for a fleet. I am not sure of course since I play GW2 and Swtor on the side. Some days I just have enough time to setup rep on my mains that are still doing them and re-queuing of doff missions on my alts and mains.

Other days I have time to do a few pug elite STF's or side missions for a few of my mains. I have 2 tactical, 1 science and 1 engineering main for FED and 1 tactical for KDF. my other alts are basically retired from ever doing stf and other stuff only being doff mission mules/ exchange sellers.

While I would love to get into a active 200+ tier 3 or higher fleet, I really not in the mood to be pressured into having to log into a character each day. While I do log in almost everyday and try to help however I can if time permits, I do not want to be told I have to log in within a set amount of time or I will get booted. that doesn't make for a comfortable atmosphere.

I don't mind joking and I am very understanding and forgiving in most guilds in most games I have been in, just don't want the overwhelming pressure associated nor the drama dealing with most. I would love to get into a fleet hat would fit my needs which is why I ma finally taking hte time ti write this post, though I am not holding my breath for my mains. But I am know from what I read getting into a fleet right now gives the best gear (weapons and so forth) and the ability to upgrade my defiant and other ships I have. Again anyone that took the time to read this thank you for taking a moment to read my rant.
Republic Veteran
# 2
01-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Perhaps you would consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. Now I know you are looking for a 200+ member fleet but I am hoping you will give us a glance.

We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and now even parts of the Middle East.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is Tier 3 across the board with the tailor costume vendor upgrade currently in progress and we have started making inroads into stocking provisions for our Tier 1 Embassy. We also provide commodities to all for donation to the projects. Our Tier 3 Starbase will be able to provide you with Fleet Advance Ground and Space Gear along with all Elite Ground Gear.
Ensign
Hi suiksaga!

My screen name is Daxx, I'm a senior member of the Phoenix Rebirth fleet, I maybe play once or twice a week. Like you I don't always have a lot of time to play, that's why I love the fleet i'm in! We're a pretty casual fleet and we're not asking anything of our members really. I'm not gonna lie to ya it be great if more of our members helped contribute to the starbase and Embassy but that's not why were together. All we ask as a fleet is that you try to be active in the fleet chat so we know you're interested in being part of the team and have fun!
If your interested come find me at Space dock sometime of my pal RobertJohnson@pendrillion
Good luck in your search to find a fleet that suit s you!
Lieutenant
# 4 Star Trek Legends
01-31-2013, 06:43 AM
New members are always welcome at Star Trek Legends. Friendly and relaxed fleet without any ridiculous requirements for members.

http://startreklegends.webs.com/

Last edited by jonpaz; 01-31-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-01-2013, 10:16 AM
If you are over 30 years old and looking for a relaxed fleet then you should at least check-out the TOS Veterans Fleet. We are a medium sized fleet spread out over two continents and we are a lot of fun.

We are made up of newbies and serious gamers and all we have in common is that we are becoming middle aged, we love everything Star Trek and we want to hang with same minded people.

We have no rules, nothing is mandatory and no bosses.

Check out our recruiting forum for more information or visit our website at TOSFLEET.COM.

We also have a very active Klingon fleet called the TOS Qan Mang.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>