Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

For the Mission "Web Access", the Mission you get when you completed Tier 3 of the REP system ;

I Know where the Caves of Paehhos are, but I Cannot enter them to complete this Mission !

Is there something I forgot ? Do I first have to Speak to someone please ?

And is there a Timer on this Mission "Web Access" ? Do you have to complete the mission in a certain period ??

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire

Last edited by allfather777; 01-03-2013 at 02:59 AM.
Commander
# 2
01-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyrecce View Post
Not a bug. Possibly poor level design

For the T2, T3 and T4 missions you have to actually pick up the mission from a civilian stood next to the transporter. I'm assuming it will be the same for the T5 mission.

The T1 / Warehouse mission is slightly different in that the mission giver is stood next to the warehouse and is more obvious.
It's also worth asking in Zone chat if you get stuck.
Captain
# 3
01-03-2013, 05:54 PM
I'll repeat part of another post I made elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by "lordfuzun
Ok for all of the New Romulus Repuration tiers. There is a daily mission for various locations around the map which are unlocked. If you aren't auto-assigned the mission there is a Romulan Cilivian either outside the mission entrance (The Warehouse), or the Civilian will be near the Transporter location for the site. For Tier 3, the location is the Paehhos Crater.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir,

For the Mission "Web Access", the Mission you get when you completed Tier 3 of the REP system ;

I Know where the Caves of Paehhos are, but I Cannot enter them to complete this Mission !

Is there something I forgot ? Do I first have to Speak to someone please ?

And is there a Timer on this Mission "Web Access" ? Do you have to complete the mission in a certain period ??

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
I think the only way to get that part done is to remember doing it the next time you do the first mission. So in other words you can't finish that one the first time inside the caves. (That sounded so much better in my head.)
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 >>>
01-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi Sir,

And what does all that mean please ? I don't understand it ! Maybe because I Am Dutchspeaking !

So what do I Have to do to get that mission finished please ? Do I first need to speak to someone please ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Career Officer
# 6
01-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir,

And what does all that mean please ? I don't understand it ! Maybe because I Am Dutchspeaking !

So what do I Have to do to get that mission finished please ? Do I first need to speak to someone please ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Allfather
There should be a Romulan civilian near the transporter pad at the crater. He will give you a mission that allows you to enter the cave.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.