Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 21
01-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Any chance of A JJ Abrams pack (i.e uniforms or bridges) or extended terran interaction
Ensign
# 22
Why does the graphics 'flicker' in some areas? Sometimes in a map the background image 'flickers'.

Last edited by robman5012a; 01-03-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Ensign
# 23 trade vessels
In a system where there is a relief effort such as new romulus. is there anyway possible to get some trade ships in the sector? or maybe a feringi IN ONE OF THOSE ABANDONED asrteroid bases from the fed/rom war. also make a daily mission out of the asteroid base if necessary... But trade ships would be nice.
Ensign
# 24
Is there every going to be a means for those that do not want to join a fleet to acquire the same high-level "Fleet Variant" ships? Right now if you want the best ships in the game you have no choice but to join a fleet to get them, and most fleets guard their resources like nuclear weapons. How about equal leveled ships for non-fleet players? Also, what about content and events that do not require a player to be in a fleet? All the additions to the game seem to be only for max level characters and fleets. What about the rest of us?
Career Officer
# 25
01-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Any chance of having a 25th century updated chapel like the one in TOS (Balance of Terror), for Starbases as an option or for our ship interior? Some of my BOFFs wanna get hitched.
Republic Veteran
# 26
Hi Dan! When do you expect to run a comprehensive bug-fix on the original block of missions? Some of the Klingon War and Romulan missions are full of bugs, glitches, graphic issues and so on. In some cases, they don't work as intended with new powers and abilities.

For what it's worth, I am willing to play through again and compile a detailed list of things that need to be addressed... and I will do it solely for the in-game rewards (XP, gear, so on).
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 27
Has there been any internal discussion about either creating content which will require the use of Science & Engineering characters, or some other mechanic to make Science & Engineering captains useful? Currently, Tactical captains are just about all anyone runs anymore and my Science captain feels under-appreciated.

Also, has there been any progress towards breaking up kits or at least revamping them?
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
So I got that Raptr app that you guys pushed a while back that tracks how much time you play the game compared to your friends and got the two rewards. So are there any plans to add any incentive to keep letting Raptr track my STO game play or can I just delete it now?
Admiral Marcus Red-Six
Fleet Admiral
Strategic Exploration Command
Career Officer
# 29
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
STO is a starship with many hull breaches left unattended to. At the rate it's going, we're looking at a warp core breach in the not too distant future. Will the constant issues that have plagued the game for the past 2-3 years actually be resolved? Will Cryptic actually take the time to adequately test everything that is added or updated in STO, or will we find more placeholder items as rewards instead of the advertised item we invested time and resources to obtain?

What is being done to assure that the quality of this game is being properly maintained? I have asked this question before and since then I have not seen any improvement.
@HyperLimited
Ensign
# 30
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Is there any chance of using game earned Zen to buy a month of gold subscription like you can in say EVE Online. Thanks to you and the team for all the hard work.
Closed Thread