Lieutenant
# 61
01-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Will many of the game's glitches be fixed? A recent patch has seen the game become quite unstable, will that be fixed before it gets any worse?

Well we be seeing more races and story missions appear over time? There is still so much more prime time line Trek to be explored.
Career Officer
# 62
01-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Instead of asking the usual list of questions that go consistantly ignored. I just want to know one thing. Why, Dan, do you cherry pick the simplest questions to answer while ignoring questions about serious issues and questions about returning things like the Retro Gorn skins?
Career Officer
# 63
01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
1) There was talk (I guess about a year ago) about action figures of our characters and maybe some other merchandising. Are there still any plans to do this?

2) Will there be a better way to get Purple Mk XII ship tactical energy consoles? Like Antiproton mag regulator, Phaser Relay, disruptor induction coil, and ect...

3) Can we get away to sort the fleet roster by @Name

4) Can you find a way to speed up foundry map loading time as well as visit bridge map loading time?
Jupiter Force: Jupiter Force
STO: Russell@Russell-KV4S
Twitter: @KV4S
Google+: RussellThomas.me
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
How was 2012 for STO in terms of player numbers and finances?
Career Officer
# 65
01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Dan,

I have two questions

1. Are there any plans to combine banks? What I mean is that when you go to any bank terminal, you have to choose character, account or fleet. Say you open a character bank, you can select account from the top. But to get to your fleet bank, you have to close out the interface and reinitialize it. Is there any way to combine the three so you only have to open the interface once, then you can select the bank form the top?

2. Another bank question... Is there any plans to add bank,mail, exchange services to the Defera invasion zone? Those services are available on New Romulus, and there is a tent in the base camp area that says Comm outside of it, but nothing there is interactive.

Thanks for all the hard work you and the staff have done in 2012.
Lt. Commander
# 66
01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
What is meant to become of DS9, know that Task Force Omega have been moved into the reputation system?? DS9 feels a bit unpopulated at the moment...
Ensign
# 67 Borg question
01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I am just wondering if we are going to be able to play as the Borg with there ships etc ,I personaly would love to be a Borg in the game. Or perhaps a new playable type of aliens maybe even from the gamma quadrent .
Survivor of Romulus
# 68
01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Are we going to see a "Spacedock" update in which players can fly ships inside the base to dock? instead of stopping at "spacedoors"?

Last edited by chivs116; 01-03-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Lieutenant
# 69
01-03-2013, 02:31 PM
A few questions that have been floating in my head for a while now.

1) Will we ever be able to make proper mixed species captains. (Currently My Caitain Captains back story says he is the child of a Vulcan Scientist and Caitain Scientist that had worked on a deep space exploration project.) I would love to remake him with some of the more Vulcan traits. Even if it meant adding more customization details to the custom Alien creation.

2) I love the Caitain Carrier, the design, everything but the interior. I just cant get into it with the full federation look. Will there ever be an update to this ship to give it a more alien feel.

3) Internal ship customization and crew interactions. I would love to have a greater reason to spend time exploring my ship, if there was more to explore. Will we ever see more ship interior extensions, or the ability to customize our ready rooms and quarters more. On that note will it ever be possible to create a standard ship uniform for the general crew walking around. Feels odd that my command staff is standing in their uniforms and ever other crew is out of sync.
Lt. Commander
# 70
01-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Is 2013 the Year we?ll see a third playable faction in-game??
Closed Thread