Commander
# 1 borg epohh
01-10-2013, 08:34 AM
we need a way to farm omega marks tru epohh, just like rom marks..
that and i want my space bunny to have a laser pointer..
Community Moderator
# 2
01-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfaustx View Post
I don't know whether to tip you 100 Dilithium or phaser your face off. Perhaps both.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfaustx View Post
*starts to formulate reasons why this is way to silly to put in game*
[Tribble of Borg]
*ignores what he was thinking*

+1
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 4 Borg Epohh
01-10-2013, 08:49 AM
I said the same thing a few weeks back when the Winter Epohh came out - same thing for the New Romulus Tribble - where's my Omega Tribble? Seems like they've opened up all of these ways to get Romulan Marks, but not many new ways to get Omega Marks.

There's Into the Hive and Hive Onslaught (which I do not wish to play with pug, and really don't like spending that much time all at once). I have thousands of Romulan Marks from these winter Epohhs - yet I'm still struggling to finish my MACO MK XII ground set... I don't really want my game play to be completely consumed by STFs... I thought that was what Season 7 was all about - new adventures.... I seem to be finding myself doing the same STFs. Maybe it's just me. This isn't meant to be a complain, more of an observation and constructive criticism.
Career Officer
# 5
01-10-2013, 08:50 AM
/signed to assimilated epohhs
Commander
# 6
01-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
I don't know whether to tip you 100 Dilithium or phaser your face off. Perhaps both.
From what I could gather one "farms Omega marks through Epohhs" by afking in PUGs.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimpicard View Post
From what I could gather one "farms Omega marks through Epohhs" by afking in PUGs.

Nicely done
Captain
# 8
01-10-2013, 09:42 AM
No, its already way to easy to earn Omega marks without needing to AFK grind like some of you hope to do. You need dil for the gear anyway, and elite STFs give dil and a lot of marks, do those.

Stop trying to turn this game to AFKers online, and actually play it, which means having to shoot stuff every once in awhile.
Community Moderator
# 9
01-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
*Tips Syberghost 100 Dilithium and hands over his [Zombie Control Sniper Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV].*

We'll just write up Zombie in the paper work...

Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Career Officer
# 10
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Don't go for the face - it's too messy. Go for something less important, like say, his arms?