Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
This is not the same old "all tab" bug.
Something seems to be stopping players from putting anything up for sale. It goes into the sell tab along with the acknowledgement, but doesn't actually go up for sale. The items are effectively not there, they don't display on the exchange. This seems to have been happening since maintenance yesterday, even though there was no patch deployed. Odd, but it has happened before.
Something tells me that the exchange code needs some attention.

Also, has anyone been able to get the bug reporter to work?
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, Sultan of Stun, Captain of the Obvious and the Oblivious.
Dies a wee bit each time he sees a dino.
Career Officer
# 2
01-04-2013, 06:01 AM
My experience of the exchange is that any item I post, I cannot see, but they are obviously there because my sales go through. My customers are happy, my EC-account is happy.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandormen123 View Post
My experience of the exchange is that any item I post, I cannot see, but they are obviously there because my sales go through. My customers are happy, my EC-account is happy.
I've always been able to see my ads on the exchange, but since they haven't been appearing I haven't made a single sale. Not one!
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, Sultan of Stun, Captain of the Obvious and the Oblivious.
Dies a wee bit each time he sees a dino.
Ensign
# 4
01-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Also noticed that bug recently.

From what i have found:
- i cant see my own sales, not even on a different character.
- From different peoples i have asked, some can see the items some dont.

I have put an odd price to an item to make sure peoples would be able to look for it, like 501234 cr. I didnt ask enough peoples to be able to to put a % on the number pf peoples that can see the sale going on but 1 of 3 peoples couldnt see the item being sold...
Captain
# 5
01-06-2013, 07:08 PM
So, this not being the 'all' bug, you can't see these items when you search a specific category?
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<
Captain
# 6
01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Sometimes I don't see what I just put up for sale. But, I've been able to sell stuff without a problem.