Career Officer
# 211
01-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Its pretty funny, a bunch of people, most not even having jobs, are demanding to be compensated for a game they haven't paid for or don't pay to play. I guess their "time" is very valuable and somehow they are owed.

If the downtime is large enough gold members might get something, f2p members will never get anything. It is very rare for an MMO to give anything in compensation, ever.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Ensign
# 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethblazer1 View Post
well am from the uk and its 11:15pm here so good time to play lol
They are testing customers patience
Lieutenant
# 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by proliphic1 View Post
i doubt they would respond well to "Demands" but at the same time we shouldnt even have to ASK.. it should be done as a "sorry, we ****ed up" here's a treat !
For sure, I thought they fixed this damn problem... this is the 2nd time this week. Hours of lost time, I paid a **** ton of money to play this game and Cryptic has changed what I paid for so many times, and now when this happens all they tell me is:

"other people are in the game, it doesn't effect everyone, we are working on it, but have no idea how long this is going to take"

They dont seem to care that I have to plan out my play time, and this is incredibly infuriating. Down for a couple ours.... sure, But down for days!!!!!!!!??!!! Every service provider I have ever had has given some sort of compensation for an outage of service of this magnitude, but cryptic doesn't even have a phone number I can call to address compensation with!
Ensign
# 214
Loading. Please wait.

Screen is blank (all white).

Worked fine 2 hours ago.
Lieutenant
# 215 Typical!
I've been playing F2P for a long while (have been with game off and on since beta - more so now it's free!) 2 nights ago, I decided to re-sub for the extra benefits.... Mouse is rapidly moving to cancel button again.

Have had ZERO problems since game went free, I give you some money and this happens!

I've been playing most the night since around 18:30 (UK Time), around 23:00, I decide to have a bit of a play about in PvP C&H - got "Not Responding" during load screen for way too long to be arsed waiting any longer! (was in region of 500 by time I gave up!)

However.... Don't know if this is just coincidence or not, have hit this problem shortly after making purchases of some kind via C-Store. I can't remember previous one, but today I bought the Cat Species playable.
Lt. Commander
# 216
It's called time off, and I don't get too much of it.
Lieutenant
# 217
01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Is this test still going on?
yep it is and it will never be fixed
ya im a red shirt so what im a master at being cannon fodder so what?
Lt. Commander
# 218
01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks like Comcast DNS to me from here in WDC. I can login via VPN and/or Verizon w/out a problem...
Ensign
# 219 might as well
01-29-2013, 03:15 PM
whoever done this shut down crap can go ahead and finish all them fleet projects i was workin on and would have gotten filled today ,,

and another thing im usually bringing in around 2m a day in ec with no prob gona need that for the 2 days u have shut us down for,, already

yea and the dil that i cant even make the 8k to even refine it ,,for the 2 days

not bsing neither
Ensign
# 220
01-29-2013, 03:15 PM
This is a joke 23.15 here in the UK and still cant get on the the game