Lieutenant
# 61
01-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Just downloaded latest launcher from the link left on this thread and still nothing as it wont even load that up due to latest issues? My PC and connection is running at full spec and i have had no issues at all previous to this latest patch? Please can someone get this sorted as it is a total joke!!!!! I just feel sorry for all the lifetime subscribers who cant log in!!!!! Been playing solid since 17th jan last year and never seen an issue like this!!!! Also if certain players can get in and others not surely its to do with cryptic and not everyone else which has been banded out of late. Things must be pretty bad if you have to do all this messing about just to load STO!!!!!
Ensign
# 62 Launcher Issues
01-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Well atleast they have acknowledged our issues & made it a top priority. Thank you guys !

I'm getting Withdrawal symptoms
Career Officer
# 63
01-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskiss766 View Post
Use website hotsing like mediafire, upload laucher and mediafire gives you a link, then you can share it
here it is - http://www.mediafire.com/?7zb31v9kz2cv23u

hope it helps - however it seems this is an update server issue and is being worked on
Empire Veteran
# 64
01-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividh View Post
here it is - http://www.mediafire.com/?7zb31v9kz2cv23u

hope it helps - however it seems this is an update server issue and is being worked on
Youhou it's working \o/
thx guys
Ensign
# 65
01-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperwrighty View Post
Yeah am in the UK and am having the same problems

yep this works Hotspot Shield

but not happy about having to iinstall a program that i dont know.

download from CNET so should be safe.
Ensign
# 66
01-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Strangely, I downloaded the launcher - that wouldn't work. Now tried verifying cache (Steam) -all seemed fine. Now for some reason, downloading the game again (4.4GB!) - Not quite sure what happened
Career Officer
# 67
01-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisyboy99 View Post
yep this works Hotspot Shield

but not happy about having to iinstall a program that i dont know.

download from CNET so should be safe.
HSS is pretty safe - been using it for over a year now
Ensign
# 68
01-28-2013, 11:37 AM
having the same problem, eastern US. Worked perfectly this morning and now will not load. re-installed the game figured i'd give it a shot. no go. now at least I know there is a major issue effecting alot of people. Kinda wish I hadnt reinstalled before checking tho XD
Ensign
# 69
01-28-2013, 12:59 PM

Id like to really truly thank the update developers for totaly ruining my Son's 1st opportunity to play this game... I started his account and gave him access for his birthday TODAY only to find that nither he or I can log in... Ive read dozens of posts ranging to utter dibble and babbling to suggestions to check MY connections or electrical plugs... Does any of this make sense? the game worked last night before i went to bed and this morning AFTER a Maint./ Service outtage, YOUR log in updated is FRACKED! FIX IT... RESOLVE IT! OWN IT! GET IT STRAIGHT! Free to play was a great approach to keeping players in the system but some of us... yes some of us... STILL PAY to play! Savy?!?!?!
Ensign
# 70
01-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbanberger View Post

Id like to really truly thank the update developers for totaly ruining my Son's 1st opportunity to play this game... I started his account and gave him access for his birthday TODAY only to find that nither he or I can log in... Ive read dozens of posts ranging to utter dibble and babbling to suggestions to check MY connections or electrical plugs... Does any of this make sense? the game worked last night before i went to bed and this morning AFTER a Maint./ Service outtage, YOUR log in updated is FRACKED! FIX IT... RESOLVE IT! OWN IT! GET IT STRAIGHT! Free to play was a great approach to keeping players in the system but some of us... yes some of us... STILL PAY to play! Savy?!?!?!
It's an outage. It happens. Relax. Wait. They'll fix it.