Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Memory Alpha & Teneebia System
01-24-2010, 06:38 AM
E'genn told me that Romaine was at Memory Alpha in the Teneebia system.

1) Memory Alpha is in the Memory Alpha system according to my current maps, not the Teneebia system.

2) Unlike other systems, I seem to be unable to access the Teneebia system from the sector. When I get there, I don't get the Enter the Teneebia System Press F dialog.

3) Not sure if it was just coincidence, but in my confusion trying to get in, I somehow ended up in the middle of a Romulan something-or-other - not even sure what it was as I hot-footed it out of there!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 07:25 AM
The way the star chart works, you have the Facility Memory Alpha in the Memory Alpha System, which is in the Teneebia Sector, which is in the Alpha Centuari Sector Block.

Star Trek Online Star Chart
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigan
The way the star chart works, you have the Facility Memory Alpha in the Memory Alpha System, which is in the Teneebia Sector, which is in the Alpha Centuari Sector Block.

Star Trek Online Star Chart
OK, I thought it said Teneebia System but I could have misread it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2010, 07:29 AM
It may have, I've noticed sometimes they type system when they mean sector. If it is, just submit a typo bug report. They'll fix it.
Ensign
# 5
01-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Well I forgot what was the name (Teenebia) but it read no where afterwards. I had to come all the way to here to find out.