Ensign
# 1 Increased Difficulty?
01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but as of 3 days ago or so it seems PvEs and Borg Red Alerts are A LOT harder than they use to be and rewards dont seem to be worth it.

For example I was doing a Borg red alert just today with approximately 6 other people which is usually a good number to defeat the command ship but it sent out an unusually large amount of plasma bolts and more regeneration probes than we could keep up with (at one count there were 9 regen probs) along with several regular probes and tractor probes. We couldnt keep up before the time ran out.

Another example I was did the the Conduit PvE at least twice lastnight and it kept sending out a large number spheres where there were about 3 for every player. And it was a lot more difficult to destroy the conduits and nanite generators. When we finally completed it, it only gave us 15 Omega marks.

And on some of the PvE ground missions I am getting killed in one hit....

I could give more examples but I think you get the idea.

If the difficulty has increased then the rewards should be increased too!

I have seen others comment on this but I wasnt sure if more people are having the same problem. I have not changed my game difficulty. Its getting really frustrating to the point I dont want to play anymore.

Has anyone else encountered this???
Captain
# 2
01-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah, Ground has changed over the past few days. Borg's adapt is more random than slow. A lot of times I've had to remod twice, fire off one shot and have to remod again. You can remod the incorrect weapon and it removes the adapted, until you fire the other weapon then instant remod. It sucks.

There also seems to be a problem with the weapons DPS being switched, my weaker rifle is now better than the one with the higher DPS.

They def changed something. Also there are frequent beam outs/ins for new Borg. The damage is effecting them differently too-You know how many shots it takes and now it's taking a lot more. You can also tell by the damage to their shields/health have changed slightly.