Career Officer
Seriously, it's been weeks now and we still can't use space animations. I can't imagine fixing that can be that hard. I understand it was the holidays, but is anyone could to start fixing some of these major bugs now?

It really starts to get irritating after a while that it seems like the Foundry is just an afterthought. Whenever there's a major patch, things get screwed up and then it takes forever for them to be fixed.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
People are just starting to come back from the holidays. I would be surprised if we saw a patch this Thursday. Probably won't start seeing stuff until next week.
As I understand it the STO team is not doing much with the foundry because Cryptic is doing a whole new thing that will work it's way into the foundry at some point.
Captain
# 3
01-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I suspect we'll see some stuff resolved in the next patch (hopefully this Thursday).
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Career Officer
# 4
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I suspect we'll see some stuff resolved in the next patch (hopefully this Thursday).
Well, I hope so.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 5
01-07-2013, 07:49 AM
I'd just like the f'in eligibility bug to get fixed, because right now my energy to devote to making elaborate missions nobody will ever play is seriously gone.