Survivor of Remus
I am one of the people who purchased the Legacy Pack before the launch of LOR, and I know how to select the "Survivor of Remus" title in the game, but where do I select it in the forums so it shows up here?
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Republic Veteran
# 2
05-30-2013, 06:25 AM
Just above the Search and Today's Post buttons,top left of the forum screen page. Click on Edit your Avatar and hey presto

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Commander
# 3
05-30-2013, 06:27 AM
toward the top of the screen under the word forums is edit your avatar click down the bottom of that page is forum titles if its not there first try a different browser still cant change it try a third one if you got one to try finally still cant see it go to patch notes look at brandons sig it will have the link to submit a ticket click and report your issue you will get a response to your ticket sent to the mail address your account is registered with normally i have gotten responses the next day good luck
Survivor of Remus
# 4
05-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinead51 View Post
Just above the Search and Today's Post buttons,top left of the forum screen page. Click on Edit your Avatar and hey presto
Thanks! I appreciate the help.

In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."