Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
I was mouse overing the parts of this set and noticed that while the Assimilated Module I got before the Rep System shows all parts in white, the other two pieces. Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher and Kinetic Cutting Beam show the other parts greyed out with a (0/3) ?

I tried the sell it and buy it back on all parts and that didn't change it. Is this just a display bug or is something not working?

Edit: All Parts are now showing after a Transwarp to SOL?

Edit Edit: It appears to be a Ground thing with the above noted behavior occurring whenever I'm on the Ground.

Funny The Shiled/ Deflector/ Engine set doesn't do this?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 01-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Same thing happened to me. I had the console in the bank and I got the rest of the set at ESD and it looked funny. But, when I zoned into space it showed up fine. I did an ESTF and it worked fine.

I think the tooltip just got scrambled trying to make sense of legacy gear combined with new reputation system gear.
Captain
# 3
02-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Same happened to me, but I checked the passives and I know I have reactive deflection on. But I'm still uncertain whether or not omega weapon amplifier is working for me.

Edit: It's all working for me... Well, it's more like I know I have it on as passives. Now I just need to run some sort of test to analyze their effectiveness in heavy combat. Still haven't figured out how to do just that .
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Last edited by deokkent; 02-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Ensign
# 4
03-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I think this has been fixed, as I had the same issue. I logged in one day after regularly scheduled maintenance and to my surprise, this was no longer the case, it said I had 3/3 parts of the set. Strange, but see if yours is fixed now, as well.
Career Officer
# 5
06-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I got the problem, ground and space and it's sporadic with more 0/3s than 3/3s and cannot get tech support either...