Rihannsu
# 11
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I'll take a straight purchase of Lobi crystals for zen.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Career Officer
# 12
01-07-2013, 10:17 AM
A "Data" BO is not coming: We already have an Android BO and CBS wants to keep Soong-types rare.

My wishlist:

1) Dauntless class
2) T1 Mirror TOS Constitution class cruiser
3) Benzite and Exocomp BOs
4) Merian class
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
01-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Enterprise Maco Outfits

A 2409 Terran Empire Uniform

Typhoon Class

Talon/Venture Class (?) (Star trek Insurrection)

New Species (Risian, Edo, etc)
Ensign
# 14
01-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmoomoo View Post
The Next Generation Package ( new)
I would like this as well! Please and thank you.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/CBBannet2_copy.png</div>
Lieutenant
# 15
01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
More Duty officer Races and mission to recruit, such as Klingon/Acamarians/ Meaning duty officer specific (Exchange programs for zen, or access to duty officer missions). ctr Also a Ferengi Duty officer specific recruitment missions/exchange programs. Either to access it or to complete the mission, just somethin extra
All i can think of for now, but basically more duty officer possibilities there is plenty of duty officers, that can be a part of my ship and many other's.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
01-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow View Post
The re-token for species or career's definitely needs to be implemented. I remember talk of the re-trait token coming before the end of 2012, but I guess things change.
A re-trait token, thats all i want. But i want it before season 8 if posible.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Rihannsu
# 17
01-07-2013, 01:56 PM
1. Open jackets for Males with the no undershirt option

2. More KDF clothing options (also sans undershirt options)

3. The early Gorn ship from the Klingon Fleet Alerts, big and looked like it
had Scales on it. That thing looked totally wicked and a nice design for a
non humanoid reptile race.
Captain
# 18
01-07-2013, 03:39 PM
I'd buy lots and lots of BOff Costume slot unlocks in a heartbeat.

And probably a Voyager-themed interior pack, although for this I'd rather STO revamped its ship interior system first (see sig).

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Captain
# 19
01-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Boff Costume Slots.

More Outfits, particularly the ones in my signature, and more KDF options.

More hairstyles, jewelry, and head decorations.

More races, particularly really alien ones.

Retrait-ReCareer tokens.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 20
01-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Store things:

- A minimum of a half dozen KDF uniform costume options. And some boots, for the love of Pete.

- Off duty clothing. I am totally baffled by the lack of options here... you guys could be making a lot on silly things here. MMO players will fork over a ton for goofy, non-functional stuff. We don't know why. We just do. There should really be like a billion options here for people to buy. Star Trek is full of genuinely insane clothing, you barely have to invent anything in-house. I don't get it.

- Related to the above... NX-01 baseball cap please.

- Extra DOFF assignment slots would seem a pretty logical sale to try.

- Buying a 1K limit upgrade on Dilithium refining. You could cap it at 4 buys total, bringing the cap up to 12K from 8. If you make more money off it, why not? This doesn't feel unreasonable.

- I wouldn't mind seeing some ship (or ground too, I guess... lol) equipment options here. Some sorts of rare universal consoles, or super ship weapons/shields you pay Zen for. Would have to be done carefully not to totally imbalance the game, but there seems like some potential here.

Things that will probably wind up in a store, but should be free:

- Klingon hairstyle pack. I will be totally unsurprised when they ask Zen for it.

- A "ship uniform" slot so walking around your ship you actually have standardized uniforms. Could be easy to set up a male and a female option (IE "do I want my women to wear a TOS-style miniskirt, or actually give them pants, shock horror). Shouldn't be hard getting the game to spawn the right colors to the right department once you design them.

- TOS styled Klingons as a playable race.

Not related to either of the above, but general feature upgrades I'd like to see:

- If we're going to insist on having stupid lockboxes everywhere (and they are utterly awful, but I acknowledge you are probably doing good business on keys), then put in a Xindi Lockbox with a Xindi Aquatic Carrier ship at some point. And I want it to let out the big cloud of water when it explodes too. That would be awesome. I realize I'm probably the only person that really, really wants this ship... but I do. ST: Enterprise had some groovy alien ships going on.

- Anything that actually gives people a good reason to own a small craft/shuttle. They are nearly completely useless slot fillers.

- Something that actually puts the massive overkill number of BOFF in the game to use. Anything.

- Some sort of mission options that spawn from a Fleet Starbase or Embassy, so players have more motivation to actually visit one for a reason other than purchasing fleet gear. Maybe a special Starbase-specific PvE queue or something.

- Some added incentive to actually walk around the inside of your ship once in a while. Again, a specific mission queue would make sense. You can basically access the DOFF stuff from a menu already, so there's not a lot of point to walking around the ship currently.

- Game needs another group of novelty items to piss away Gold Pressed Latinum on.

I mean this all as constructive criticism. It's a fine game, I just feel it can be even more than it is already. :-)

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 01-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.