1. Species changing token, which the ability to change to a liberate borg captain.
2. A store unlock to let us refine more dil daily. The 8k limit is nonsense.
3. More C-Store stuff instead of box stuff. I would much rather pay for something I KNOW I'm going to get, instead of opening boxes, hoping to get it. I don't mind having some stuff being box only, but if I can buy it with lobi, I want to be able to buy it with zen as well.
The liberated Borg species has been and always will be reserved for lifetime members but the actual token idea is good.
TNG Bundle w. TNG interior, Galaxy model reskin on par with the glorious Ambassador Support Cruiser, and a Type 6 Shuttle
TR-116/Reverse Engineered KDF Version
EVA suits that are not hideously overpriced and are account bound and reclaimable rather than bound to character and must be purchased repeatedly to kit out your away team for the tier 4/5 Romulan rep missions...
I would say
1. species change coin
2. Dilithium limit increase coin
3. TOS style holo emitters, so my ship looks TOS style like this http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...bo-d52y5v6.jpg
4. A C-store version of the Ambassador complete with bridge, and proper uniforms please, or at least bridge and interior with c-store ship.
5. Possible add the Fenrisal as a bridge officer, as they part of the breen confederacy but have never been shows out of there helmets, would give cryptic some customization.
6. More customization options for characters.
7. Ability to make first officer playable captain
8. TOS style sound effects for transporting
Last edited by vintage1gamer; 02-09-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Their ok, not wonderful, you just get 10 seconds of boost. I just use it as a last minute resort combined with Beam Overload.
Anyways, I want a captured Excelsior for the KDF.
Or..............a playable Gorn on the FED side.
( yeah, yeah I know I keep asking for them, but as a extremely rare gesture, I'd pay real money, Cryptic =3 )
OH,Oh............one more thing, a bumper sticker that says " I did the 3 Anniversary year mission and all I got was a flying vacuum cleaner instead of a ship "
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Warrning : I grant death wishes between my 1st and 4th morning coffee.
Last edited by crashdragon; 02-09-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Reason: cause I did........