Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 21
01-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Did you receive the associated Accolades?

To view your Accolades in game, open your (J)ournal and tab over to the Accolade section, then scroll down to the STF sections.

If what you're saying above was interpreted correctly by the system, you should have an old version of the Mk XII Set Accolade who's descriptive text mentions both a Title AND a Costume Unlock, and a new version of the Elite/Optional Accolade which mentions only a Title.

Would you mind checking that, and getting back to me? I'm not having much luck reproducing this error locally and need more information.
This is very similar to the "had most of the mk xii ground sets before revamp and then completed the rest after and have every single accolade and piece of gear+ all custome unlock projects completed...but still lists Omega force Operative as IN PROGRESS despite it having all ticks" issue

Which to be honest J-man is probably related. I suspect some kind of legacy issue personally.
Ensign
# 22
01-10-2013, 10:39 AM
still no fix to that not even after the patch?
Captain
# 23
01-10-2013, 11:41 AM
lol...

All I have to say is the irony of a season supposedly doing everyone a favour helping them to ground sets and here we are.

Imagine if they can't fix it
Ensign
# 24
01-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
All I have to say is the irony of a season supposedly doing everyone a favour helping them to ground sets and here we are.

Imagine if they can't fix it
Thank would be a desaster I guess.

People who are putting in all their efforts to achieve the title/rewards/costumes will not be happy if they end up finishing the tasks and then get nothing.
Captain
# 25
01-12-2013, 04:35 AM
I just went on tribble to see what would happen if I got 3 set pieces into my inventory.

But that's bugged too. Reputation system shows the passive bonuses high lighted I have chosen but when I click "select active projects" there are no unlocks at all.
Just the 2 resources projects and it says 0 reputation.

It's a fresh character transfer though hopefully that's why.
Ensign
# 26
01-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Thanks for that!

I just got a response to my ticket in-game. They want me to submit a Bug-report for this.
Captain
# 27
01-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionalzero View Post
...but still lists Omega force Operative as IN PROGRESS despite it having all ticks" issue.
Same here, I got the Omega Armor part in the old system.

Adapted MACO worked even if I got those 2 accolades in the old system (MACO set and all optional), the Omega also unlocked the costume projects but I cannot get that accolade or title.

Also for the record I run those costume projects, thats 750 marks and 9k dilithium and it still have no accolade.
Ensign
# 28
01-12-2013, 10:06 AM
tribble patch hasn't resolved the issue
Captain
# 29
01-14-2013, 01:22 AM
upped and will continue to up this till cryptic gets off their ass and fix this issue as i have asked them to do long ago.
Ensign
# 30
01-14-2013, 03:53 AM
Hello,
having the same Problem.

Got the Maco mk12 Set before the Reputation system.
Was able to buy the adapted set+costume unlock

Got the last optional a few minutes ago, received the Team Commander Accolade, but did not receive the Elite Commander Accolade or the costume unlock.