Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 31
01-14-2013, 09:55 AM
I wanted to try and remove all pieces and put them back in the inventory to see if that open the unlock project.

On holodeck the trader deleted 1 of my pieces while trying to buy back (bugged) and so I did get one actual piece from the rep system, but it didn't unlock the project.

Went on tribble and tried the same thing but it says I have 0 reputation and shows nothing but level building projects (buggged).

So basically us that had the sets but got the optional(s) in season 7 can't do nothing about it - if won't matter if you buy 10 of each set.
At least I don't have any ideas how to fix it, if anyone knows anything I'd love to hear about since I am basically waiting for the optional unlock on all my characters to finish off the rep (now flamethrower and entourage are out).
Ensign
# 32
01-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Just got the complete Omega mk12 Set and got the accolade and the option to buy the tailor unlock 2+3
But still not the Maco accolade or tailor unlock 3
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
01-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
I wanted to try and remove all pieces and put them back in the inventory to see if that open the unlock project.

On holodeck the trader deleted 1 of my pieces while trying to buy back (bugged) and so I did get one actual piece from the rep system, but it didn't unlock the project.

Went on tribble and tried the same thing but it says I have 0 reputation and shows nothing but level building projects (buggged).

So basically us that had the sets but got the optional(s) in season 7 can't do nothing about it - if won't matter if you buy 10 of each set.
At least I don't have any ideas how to fix it, if anyone knows anything I'd love to hear about since I am basically waiting for the optional unlock on all my characters to finish off the rep (now flamethrower and entourage are out).

I basically have this same issue but for MY KDF Orion Female captain that had 2 pieces of MK XII KHG prior to season 7 (I even re-bought those 2 pieces in the rep system and no change)

I am missing the options to change the upper body armor for the cleavage "B'vest"? and of course no helmet option for head type.
Captain
# 34
01-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Same here
I have to retract this as apparently I have it.
Ensign
# 35 Finding the Helmet
01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatzippy44 View Post
This seems to be a growing problem as a fleet mate & myself have the same issue.

My klingon got the MK XII honorguard set before S7 launched, but if I go to the tailor I can't select the helmet for it, yet I can select some of the other pieces for it.

A fleetmate had 1 piece of the Mk XII set before S7 and got the other 2 peices after ... he's ran all the unlock project and still can't select the new costume helmet.
If you have a M.A.C.O./Omega Force/Honor Guard uniform that should offer a helmet, you can wear it. You have to change the "Head type" category (on the top of the page concerning your head details) to your helmet.
Captain
# 36
01-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Yes and no.

It's bugged in some cases.

Like I can select the helmet on my vulcan but not on my orion. Even loading a previously saved helmet costume will not unlock it (just makes her bald). I can do a screenshot if you doubt I know what menu to use.
From what I hear gorns are bugged too and probaby others aswell...
Captain
# 37
01-15-2013, 01:24 AM
+1 up till fixed
Ensign
# 38
01-15-2013, 05:39 PM
does it work on the newest tribble build?
Captain
# 39
01-15-2013, 08:00 PM
As of 2 min ago, nope.

Still no optional unlock, rep system lists me as 0 reputation with 0 unlocks available (same as yesterday)
Career Officer
# 40
01-15-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure if this is exactly the same thing that others are having, but it involves the same items.

http://i.imgur.com/RL3VL.jpg -> Here you can see I have unlocked Omega Force Shadow Operative, which as a requirement has to have Omega Force Operative

http://i.imgur.com/dlJoq.jpg -> Here you can see Omega Force Operative stating that it is not complete, even though there are checkmarks for all boxes. I've completed both the costume unlock projects, but even after finishing them neither the costumes nor the accolade fixed itself.