Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 61
02-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Troublesome is to say the least, annoying is more like it!!!
Ensign
# 62
02-11-2013, 04:10 PM
still no more news.....totally no sense...oh but the good news is that now ballons aren't too much big!!
Career Officer
# 63
02-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Helmets got fixed on tribble. The Chest piece alas is still bugged. Send a new Email regarding this to Stahl. Lets hope he will look into that one to.

Sadly I cant comment on Accolades for STFS. But I would suggest heading over to tribble and copying your toon. See if it works there. Current patch on tribble seems to have solved alot of issues. Still. Leaving the issue that was annoying me the most open. But it gives me hope that that one will be fixed to with patiences and presistence. Still thank you devolpers to fix the bug partly. Lets hope you can tackle it completly <3
Ensign
# 64
02-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Did you receive the associated Accolades?

To view your Accolades in game, open your (J)ournal and tab over to the Accolade section, then scroll down to the STF sections.

If what you're saying above was interpreted correctly by the system, you should have an old version of the Mk XII Set Accolade who's descriptive text mentions both a Title AND a Costume Unlock, and a new version of the Elite/Optional Accolade which mentions only a Title.

Would you mind checking that, and getting back to me? I'm not having much luck reproducing this error locally and need more information.
Like this?: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr9ygo3rrre19l5/omegafail.jpg
Career Officer
# 65
02-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Still waiting for a klingon female cleavage chest option fix
Captain
# 66
02-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Odds are we will be left waiting on these fixes for a LOOOOONG time.
Career Officer
# 67
02-20-2013, 08:45 PM
This is disappointing. It was one of the incentives to spending time and money in the game to earn these items. Now users have less a reason to log in and spend money to get what it takes to earn these titles.
Shoot, I have 12,000 + in accolades and I'm no longer progressing. I'm an accolade hunter when all my fleet projects are in the oven, there's no reason to pursue what cannot be given.
Career Officer
# 68
02-21-2013, 01:56 AM
Jeeej new ship! OMG! Still no fix on content thats already there -.- ugh.. can we please fix the STF stuff. All of it instead of wasting time on ships and other useless items that cant be used cause of bugs in the game >.>
Lieutenant
# 69
02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Bump.

Fix it please. Been 3 months now. Stop ignoring your player base or cutting them off from support.
Empire Veteran
# 70
02-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinters79 View Post
Bump.

Fix it please. Been 3 months now. Stop ignoring your player base or cutting them off from support.
No joke. It's worthless to send a trouble ticket on it. They send back some reply saying they are aware of the issue, but it falls to another group to fix it.

So the question is............

If I go ahead and buy the Tier 5 set, will it go ahead and give me all the costume options finally?