Captain
# 81
03-08-2013, 05:52 AM
How do I find the mail addy, I want to send one too

We no longer include the forums, or players in general - tacofangs
Career Officer
# 82
03-13-2013, 06:42 AM
I will add this issue into my list for the upcoming community response to Cryptic.

It's one of the worst cases I've seen in this game of Cryptic ignoring a serious bug.
Captain
# 83
03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks, this means the world to me

Career Officer
# 84
03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
Thanks, this means the world to me
Not sure if sarcasm or wishful thinking...

Chances are whatever we give a community response will likely be completely ignored in the same way this single thread has
Career Officer
# 85
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post

Chances are whatever we give a community response will likely be completely ignored in the same way this single thread has

I hope this issue will get some attention in the future.
I've been unlucky with my KDF-toon too. I had the KHG-set (MKXII) before s7, and I only missed one optional - a week ago I got that optional and well... great, the KHG Elite and Commander Accolades were unlocked. But not the KHG Elite Commander one, which should have been unlocked through these two. Thus, I have no way to unlock the KHG style 3 - the project doesn't show up because the accolade I should have is not flagged as completed. Style 2 was unlocked before through my MKXII-set for free back then, okay. I was also able to get the unlock-project for KHG Style 4 through acquisition of the adapted MKXII-set. Just missing the 3rd style -.-

I've done the ingame-report thing without any effect.

good news for those who had all optionals and the MKXII-set before s7: You will still get your unlock-projects.

Last edited by redeyedraven; 03-13-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 86
03-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post

Bin preaching about this problem for weeks now. Doubt we will see any progress in regards to it. There more important things like the Andorian weapons or the gateway! then actual game content thats suppose to keep people playing and interested... Le sigh.
Captain
# 87
03-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Nah I was just saying thanks for caring about this same as me - I am not expecting them to fix it.

By now even if they did fix it at some point, we still months beyond "60 % saved time".

You might fix the bug but lost time and broken promises is as much, if not more, the complaint here.
So you fix the bug the complaint is still there so you might aswell just eat the complaint and not put in the work anyway.

Ensign
# 88
03-14-2013, 09:30 AM
new patch...and still no fix...why they are ignoring this issue for so long?
Ensign
# 89
03-14-2013, 05:27 PM
seems they don't care that something tagged 'elite' and that requires some time to achieve is broken
Captain
# 90
03-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Well it's actually way worse than that;

Season 7 was advertises as a special favour to players in "saving 60 % time" getting the sets.

You just can't have the main reason behind a season be not working and let it hang - everyone should have been on red alert way back in december.

Same as the flamethrower or other stuff like the romulan bridge officers.

I'd say this issue doesn't have low priority, it has no priority at all. And that's unfortunate because it's a game breaker to me.

In addition, if we can't trust them to fix the top rewards or items coming out with a season it all falls apart I think.

I am not the only one to see the flamethrower as the top reward for the romulan reputation and here we are "season 8" coming still missing not a item but THE item.

So we should start playing season 8 by the release of season 9 or later? I think it's fair and valid to say this isn't good enough.