Ensign
# 1 Exchange and Doffs
01-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Why is it that when I'm in the exchange looking at doffs, I can see the opposite faction's? With my KDF char, I'm trying to look through what there is and it's hard sorting through all of the Fed ones as well.

Is there anything I can type in the search criteria to filter them out?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2013, 02:47 AM
sry but there isn't a way to seperate the results Fed/KDF. you have to check their Dossier (right click on one of the doffs) and look at the background of the pic or on their rank. These are the only ways to distinguish.
Republic Veteran
# 3
01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Look here http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_duty_officers look under the doff you want for your faction and try a search by name.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 4
01-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh my good lord... seriously? I just went ahead and tried randomly clicking one of the links for a doff type and had to scroll through over a dozen pages of names!

I realize this isn't your fault and are just trying to help... but are you ******* kidding me!?

Right... where would one say the best place would be to post a suggestion to the devs concerning this? General feedback?
Captain
# 5
01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I think differentiation between the factions has been one of the most frequent proposals.
Republic Veteran
# 6
01-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by furyofthefuga View Post
Oh my good lord... seriously? I just went ahead and tried randomly clicking one of the links for a doff type and had to scroll through over a dozen pages of names!

I realize this isn't your fault and are just trying to help... but are you ******* kidding me!?

Right... where would one say the best place would be to post a suggestion to the devs concerning this? General feedback?
I wish it were easier, but if your looking for a specific doff with specific traits, thats pretty much the way to go with the current setup.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes, I wish there was to filter it, and other things, I have accidentally wasted EC on Doffs by buying the wrong faction.