Captain
# 11
01-09-2013, 11:45 PM
After all that's gone on with the Foundry, it's so nice to see fine authors like the ones you mentioned getting the credit for the work they've put into their missions. I'm glad that someone is really getting the point of why Cryptic restructured the Foundry rewards: to make nice story missions like the ones here well worth it.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Rihannsu
# 12
01-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
The Worst of all Worlds series
Thanks for playing.

We make our missions because we enjoy it, but we also make it for others to enjoy, so glad you are having fun.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 13
01-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Thank you for the nice post. There is so much forum bashing of foundry authors that it's very nice to read a post like this.
Career Officer
# 14
01-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Thank you for the nice post. There is so much forum bashing of foundry authors that it's very nice to read a post like this.
I've played Trojan Horse. The mission in your sig. For those who haven't, it's a shuttle mission, YES...!!! a SHUTTLE mission.

It's a very well written mission. Incredible interiors and well balanced action.

I just played it again for kicks. I love it.

For those who haven't played this before. Bring remodulators, a shuttle and your best pilot(You know, the one with the Dale Earnhardt hat).
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 01-10-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Career Officer
# 15
01-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Yeah it's nice to know some people appreciate our work. It's a nice change from those who say the Foundry sucks, and that our missions are all just crap (without even having played any of them).

Thanks.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Lieutenant
# 16
01-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
Yeah it's nice to know some people appreciate our work. It's a nice change from those who say the Foundry sucks, and that our missions are all just crap (without even having played any of them).

Thanks.
all missions that have stories that is
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34676144000&dateline=  1356220537
Career Officer
# 17
01-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerryu View Post
all missions that have stories that is
I've played many episodes that did not have a real "story", that were in themselves very good.

Entertainment doesn't have to be story driven. Yes, if your mission is 45+ minutes, then it needs a story line.

But, if it's a 5-20 minute 'blast fest', bring it on. Sometimes I like to log on, get in a couple of short missions, just to blast something.
Plaque by Voporak
Rihannsu
# 18
01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
I've played Trojan Horse. The mission in your sig. For those who haven't, it's a shuttle mission, YES...!!! a SHUTTLE mission.

It's a very well written mission. Incredible interiors and well balanced action.

I just played it again for kicks. I love it.

For those who haven't played this before. Bring remodulators, a shuttle and your best pilot(You know, the one with the Dale Earnhardt hat).
I prefer stabbity death.

I should try that one some time.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 19
01-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I prefer stabbity death.

I should try that one some time.
Stabbity death is always good, but, my wife said if I ever came home covered in blood again, she'd kill me.
Plaque by Voporak
Captain
# 20
01-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Stabbity death is always good, but, my wife said if I ever came home covered in blood again, she'd kill me.
We've all been there. I find it best to wear painter's coveralls when I'm working. Sure, it's not very cool looking, but who are they going to tell?