Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121210a.21

General:
  • Cutting the Cord: Updated so the shuttle cannot be destroyed until the Romulans spawn.
  • Winter Event: The KDF Assignment "Test Effectiveness of Adaptive Outerwear Designed for Gorn" now has proper Success/Crit/Fail modifiers.
  • Resolved a UI issue where Foundry missions would not always report that they qualify for rewards.
    • This is a UI update only; the rewards were properly granted previously.
  • Romulan Transporter Duty Officers will no longer decrease the cooldown of abilities other than the ones they are intended to.
  • New Romulus Mountain Pass: Updated enemy group spawn placement to decrease chances of aggroing 2 or more groups at the same time.
Career Officer
# 2
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Winter Event: The KDF Assignment "Test Effectiveness of Adaptive Outerwear Designed for Gorn" now has proper Success/Crit/Fail modifiers.
It's too bad this won't hit holodeck for any more than a few days this year, but it's nice to know I'll be able to better crit this one next season. My officers have been getting stuck in the cold quite a lot lately
Captain
# 3
01-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Any word on the bug that is keeping people stuck in social zones?
Career Officer
# 4
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Any word on the costume bug, or the romulan Boffs not giving their space traits
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Any news about Red Alerts being empty upon entering them?
Career Officer
# 6
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Beaming up to space from ESD/DS9 issue?
- When you try to beam up to your ship from social locations, camera moves but it reverts back to 3rd person view (not changing instance) and your character gets stuck (as in cannot move).

Some ship gets empty BO layout issue?
- Some ships, such as some of Vesta-class, you get an empty BO layout on Tribble.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklinaar View Post
Any news about Red Alerts being empty upon entering them?
yes pls fix very anoying
Captain
# 8
01-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Can you try and fix the visit bridge timing issue. On my bug and maybe other ships it takes like over a min to get to my bridge yet to beam to esd or ds9 or other places takes half the time.
Captain
# 9
01-09-2013, 04:15 AM
Back to work!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 10
01-09-2013, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Winter Event: The KDF Assignment "Test Effectiveness of Adaptive Outerwear Designed for Gorn" now has proper Success/Crit/Fail modifiers.
Why even bother with it now? I reported this on the forums 4 days after the event started. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=480741

It's taken a month to fix this?

And what about the KDF still being able to get the Universal Console - Assimilated Module from the "Assimilated" episode as a reward? The November 30th patch "removed" this as a reward since it is now part of the reputation system but you only removed it for the Federation side. Seems unfair to me. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=485541
I don't care if others get upset for me mentioning this, but if you're going to remove a reward from the game and place it somewhere else, i.e the reputation system, you have to do it for ALL factions.