Commander
# 11
01-28-2013, 09:06 AM
I believe in one of the recent "AskCyptics" they did say they were planning on bringing the Borg space weapons back. Just have to wait and see.
Empire Veteran
# 12
01-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Just got to lvl 5 rep myself (don't play as often lately) and I was shocked to see it not in the store option.. after all you can buy romulan weapons in their rep store.

I would have to agree with this earlier post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
Personally, I wish Omega rep would simply add regular MK XII space weapons. Maybe Antiproton, Disruptor, Phaser... something.

Don't worry about making it [Borg], just... some way to get that gear!
I still have the accolades to work for and it is nice to be able to get mk xii omega set, but without weapons it is pointless. Guess I will have to hope for some good drops
Lieutenant
# 13
01-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Don't think they are, but saying that one of the Dev's admitted that the [Borg] modifier didn't actually work, so they didn't really serve the intended purpose anyway.
the beams and cannon etc didnt work for the proc. but they were still good end game weapons that were easy to get and cheap.

i do miss the edc drops and borg store. was so much easier to set up a new ship using the borg stuff, which is now really over priced.