Career Officer
Just a thought for a way that'll enable people to acquire Fleet Marks an additional way; put Duty Officer Assignments that you can pick up only whilst inside your Starbase. Maybe extend the current 20-slot to 25, thus enabling 5per Starbase or something?

Instead of Energy Credits and Dilithium (among other things) you are rewarded with Fleet Marks and Fleet Accessories (rare items can be those you'd normally purchase though have them with a 1% chance or something).

Just an idea to encourage more people to visit their starbase and also allow for people to acquire more fleet marks.

Last edited by flash525; 01-09-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-09-2013, 04:10 PM
This would be very nice. But I think a few of them should reward Dil and EC's even if it's just 5 and 490 respectively.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
But I think a few of them should reward Dil and EC's even if it's just 5 and 490 respectively.
That works too. I'll never turn down free dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Just a thought for a way that'll enable people to acquire Fleet Marks an additional way; put Duty Officer Assignments that you can pick up only whilst inside your Starbase. Maybe extend the current 20-slot to 25, thus enabling 5per Starbase or something?

Instead of Energy Credits and Dilithium (among other things) you are rewarded with Fleet Marks and Fleet Accessories (rare items can be those you'd normally purchase though have them with a 1% change or something).

Just an idea to encourage more people to visit their starbase and also allow for people to acquire more fleet marks.
That a really good idea hope they adopt it and soon
Career Officer
# 5
01-09-2013, 04:45 PM
ood idea.

Surprised they never added Fleet DOFF missions. It would be nice so those who don't have the time to play, could earn Fleet Marks and contribute.