Lieutenant
Good.

I'm trying to find a mission to review non-English content but I only listed the English, is there anything that does not work for me, or it happens to everyone?.

A greeting.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
The Custom Search Filter on the Review Content tab is not working properly. This issue is in our database and has been passed on to the appropriate folks for triage.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
Captain
# 4
01-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
The Custom Search Filter on the Review Content tab is not working properly. This issue is in our database and has been passed on to the appropriate folks for triage.
The entire search on the Review Content tab seems not to be working. It doesn't sort by rating, when you ask it to do that, either. Nor does it change the order when you ask it to sort by newest. So perhaps all of these could be addressed at the same time.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
01-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
The entire search on the Review Content tab seems not to be working. It doesn't sort by rating, when you ask it to do that, either. Nor does it change the order when you ask it to sort by newest. So perhaps all of these could be addressed at the same time.
Thank you, I've updated the bug report to include this as well.