Former PWE Community Team Lead
Calling all Foundry players and reviewers! From today until Wednesday, January 9th, at 10AM PST, voting is open for Foundry Challenge #5! Read more to learn about the contest and how you can vote for a winner.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Good luck everyone!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Ensign
# 3 Featured Episode Proposal
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I would personally like a Featured Episode set of missions that revolve around diplomatic measures with each of the factions leaders. We VERY SELDOM get to interact with all the different species'/faction's leaders, so it would be nice to be able to do so. There could be 5 missions within the Diplomatic Featured Episode where we get to choose 5 factions between a list of all the faction leaders to deal with (since there are obviously more than 5). The missions would be tailored to each of the factions we would choose and have different, but progressive outcomes (much like the current Featured Episode missions).

I think this would give us a unique opportunity to deal with these "elusive" leaders. Also would allow us to expand on more Trek-type knowledge building missions. Based on our actions and decisions within each episode mission would determine whether there is peace or fighting/wars.
Captain
# 4
01-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjaneway View Post
I would personally like a Featured Episode set of missions that revolve around diplomatic measures with each of the factions leaders. We VERY SELDOM get to interact with all the different species'/faction's leaders, so it would be nice to be able to do so. There could be 5 missions within the Diplomatic Featured Episode where we get to choose 5 factions between a list of all the faction leaders to deal with (since there are obviously more than 5). The missions would be tailored to each of the factions we would choose and have different, but progressive outcomes (much like the current Featured Episode missions).

I think this would give us a unique opportunity to deal with these "elusive" leaders. Also would allow us to expand on more Trek-type knowledge building missions. Based on our actions and decisions within each episode mission would determine whether there is peace or fighting/wars.
I think this may be to advanced for the Foundry
# 5
01-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Hello Captains!

This is your friendly reminder that voting ends at 10AM PST tomorrow, Wednesday, January 9th. All votes must be received in-game to @PWE_BranFlakes by then in order to be counted.

Happy Foundry-ing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 6
01-09-2013, 12:07 PM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=799571

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job! You're all winners in my book.

I am going to close this, but feel fee to keep discussing this challenge here! Challenge #6 will be posted next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread