Starfleet Veteran
Hello I was just wondering for the people that have the Lobi Tac Officer what is the best Sheilds/Armor/Gun that works on that Officer on Elite Diffculty I think the best is the new Adapted Maco ground set, It seems to work really good for him and he does really well even when he does his Aggro skill Gimmie your input and advice please thank you
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygutierrez View Post
Hello I was just wondering for the people that have the Lobi Tac Officer what is the best Sheilds/Armor/Gun that works on that Officer on Elite Diffculty I think the best is the new Adapted Maco ground set, It seems to work really good for him and he does really well even when he does his Aggro skill Gimmie your input and advice please thank you

Still no post from anyone
Lieutenant
# 3
01-10-2013, 05:40 PM
there really is no "best" equipment for any given boff, its all about how you like to play. personally i run 2pc jem hedar set on most of my boffs for that shroud passive and a gun of my choice with either an expose (for eng/sci) or exploit (tact) attack. the set is fairly easy to get, just gotta rerun cardassian missions till you have enough gear
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespin18 View Post
there really is no "best" equipment for any given boff, its all about how you like to play. personally i run 2pc jem hedar set on most of my boffs for that shroud passive and a gun of my choice with either an expose (for eng/sci) or exploit (tact) attack. the set is fairly easy to get, just gotta rerun cardassian missions till you have enough gear
Well what about perferred gear for the Lobi store Elite maco reinforment?