Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Crashing
08-31-2013, 04:24 PM
Pretty darn much right now.

I know you have tips on launcher issues. But since none of that stuff is working for me, and I have made sure my PC has space, is virus and updated as best as I can tell, I am pretty miffed I will miss out on fully growing my bird eggs. All because I launched the game every day this and jack crap has happened.

Now here I am on the final day and still I launch the game, Cryptic logo loads, gets half way and then I get the Crash reporting tool.

Aw, such fun. *sigh *

If I was not a lifer and into Star Trek heavily, I would so leave you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Stupid question, but could you state when this began to happen?
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
# 3
08-31-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Career Officer
# 4
08-31-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabreeki View Post
Roflmao!!!

theultimatex make sure you file a ticket, it may not get to them in time but at least it might help someone else. Best of luck.
Hey all my old posts are gone!

Last edited by trekthestars; 08-31-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
08-31-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
Pretty darn much right now.

I know you have tips on launcher issues. But since none of that stuff is working for me, and I have made sure my PC has space, is virus and updated as best as I can tell, I am pretty miffed I will miss out on fully growing my bird eggs. All because I launched the game every day this and jack crap has happened.

Now here I am on the final day and still I launch the game, Cryptic logo loads, gets half way and then I get the Crash reporting tool.

Aw, such fun. *sigh *

If I was not a lifer and into Star Trek heavily, I would so leave you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqk_q4NLLI
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Captain
# 6
08-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Survivor of Romulus
Career Officer
# 8
08-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
I launch the game, Cryptic logo loads, gets half way and then I get the Crash reporting tool.
The last time that happened to me, it turned out my firewall software was blocking gameclient.exe from accessing the Internet. I can't guarantee that's what's happened to you, but it's worth checking into.

The quickest way would be to temporarily disable your firewall software, and then try to launch the game. If you can get in, you've found your culprit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
The last time that happened to me, it turned out my firewall software was blocking gameclient.exe from accessing the Internet. I can't guarantee that's what's happened to you, but it's worth checking into.

The quickest way would be to temporarily disable your firewall software, and then try to launch the game. If you can get in, you've found your culprit.
I did that step a long time ago but I will look into this again.

Not on PC what are the YouTube links about?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Stupid question, but could you state when this began to happen?
before last Saturday... And yes I know I should have posted about this sooner