Lieutenant
# 1 Featured Episodes (Series 5)
01-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Anyone know a definitive date for this, or if its even in production?
Looking at previous release dates I would guess Feb 2013 but I have not heard anything from the devs or if its even been in production...
Career Officer
# 2
01-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Season 8 - May
At least one new Feature Episode series at launch and maybe even more than that ...
The question is, if it's gonna be a "true" FE ... or just 5 Cutscenes within a New Reputation System like New Romulus ...

Quote:
Third Anniversary - February
One-off Feature Episode
so just one Mission ... no Series 5 ...

-> best we can hope for is "Series 5" during Season 8, but with the whole focus on Reputation/Grinding Systems right now, I even doubt that there will be a "classic" Series 5

Last edited by thutmosis85; 01-10-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-10-2013, 09:51 AM
lets see.. we've had the Breen,Devidians,Romulans and Dominion ....

I want to see.... either... Someone new.. new species... (not the deferi!) or the Mirror Universe.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Career Officer
# 4
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Well, Season 7 is all about the Romulans, there's unresolved threads out there about Empress Sela, and Denise Crosby was at Cryptic this week...
Career Officer
# 5
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I want to see.... either... Someone new.. new species... (not the deferi!) or the Mirror Universe.
One of the last statements/specualtions before they gave up on the whole FE Stuff was :

Series 5 : Tholians (well not sure if thats still viable after Nukura Event, probably not)
Series 6 : Voth
Captain
# 6
01-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Tholians!
Or a Tholian - Breen alliance.
Come on two xenophobic extreme temperature bad guys, with sodding cool ships, and both requiring EV suits to fight outside of their ships / homeworlds.
I really want this, please Cryptic .
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
# 7
01-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Stahl mentioned the idea of a Gorn Rebellion FE Series being tossed around too... a long time ago.

The next lock box is supposed to be Dominion-themed, so I wonder if that has anything to do with the next FE.
Captain
# 8
01-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I think they said the next FE will come out around February, but if that were true they'd probably be hyping it a lot more.

My guess is it will involve the Tholian/Terran Empire alliance. Voth will probably come out around Season 8.

The next Ask Cryptic will probably clarify some things. Hopefully it'll come out soon.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured ... the first thought forbidden ... the first freedom denied ... chains us all irrevocably."
Career Officer
# 9
01-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I think they said the next FE will come out around February, but if that were true they'd probably be hyping it a lot more.

My guess is it will involve the Tholian/Terran Empire alliance. Voth will probably come out around Season 8.

The next Ask Cryptic will probably clarify some things. Hopefully it'll come out soon.
There won't be any new Series before Season 8, except the One-Off Mission during the 3rd Anniversary ... hate to say it, but believing anything else seems to be delusional ...

Last edited by thutmosis85; 01-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
01-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post

going by what happend on nukara.. I dont think they like each other that much.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!