Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,343
# 11
01-10-2013, 02:40 PM
If we do ever get a full 5-episode featured series, it should be Cardassian-focused with a Cardassian Boff as the reward.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,459
# 12
01-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
If we do ever get a full 5-episode featured series, it should be Cardassian-focused with a Cardassian Boff as the reward.
Do we really need spoon head content?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 13
01-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
going by what happend on nukara.. I dont think they like each other that much.
Yeah, you'd think so. But strangely, Terran ships often help the Tholians during space combat (just do Azure Nebula Rescue and you'll see). That's one of many questions I want to see answered in the next FE.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,459
# 14
01-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Yeah, you'd think so. But strangely, Terran ships often help the Tholians during space combat (just do Azure Nebula Rescue and you'll see). That's one of many questions I want to see answered in the next FE.
captured ships maybe?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 15
01-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
captured ships maybe?
Ooh, I hadn't thought of that!
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 83
# 16
01-10-2013, 05:18 PM
I put my money on a Tholians messing around with Iconians series that also explains their alliance to the terran empire.
I support Handsome Phaser Guy
And Tovan Khev
No, I am neither a woman nor gay.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 585
# 17
01-10-2013, 06:30 PM
We need more Mirror Universe missions. True ones, where we travel to Mirror Universe DS9, or Mirror Universe Earth, or Mirror Universe (insert iconic ship or planet).

I love MU stuff. Since the Tholians are able to travel to the MU, and apparently steal stuff from the present, and future MU, it would open the door for awesome story content. What if the MU Humans actually came to us, for help, to stop the Tholians messing with their universe. So much potential for a Tholian/MU storyline.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 18
01-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
We need more Mirror Universe missions. True ones, where we travel to Mirror Universe DS9, or Mirror Universe Earth, or Mirror Universe (insert iconic ship or planet).

I love MU stuff. Since the Tholians are able to travel to the MU, and apparently steal stuff from the present, and future MU, it would open the door for awesome story content. What if the MU Humans actually came to us, for help, to stop the Tholians messing with their universe. So much potential for a Tholian/MU storyline.
Agreed. I'd love to learn more about the Terrans, and how the Empire rebuilt its military might so quickly.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 366
# 19
01-11-2013, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Agreed. I'd love to learn more about the Terrans, and how the Empire rebuilt its military might so quickly.
That's pretty simple, the Terran Empire, until recently, hadn't built a single new ship since the Warp 4 capable ISS Enterprise seeing as all they managed between Ent and TOS was copying the USS Defiant's (Constitution Class) technology.

Following MU Spocks attempt to resolve the issues inherent in the Terran Empire it kicked off a civil war in which the Terran Empire was soundly defeated. This led to the former humans Terran Empire being the slaves and certain ones being moved to Terok Nor to serve the Carrdassians alongside the Bajorians.

This changed when they went to the prime universe and stole the plans for the USS Defiant (Defiant Class), although initially rocky, with help from the prime universe Sisko they were able to complete the ship causing another major jump in technology in the MU, due to the fact that fewer civilisations had bothered to advance their technology without the Terran Empire/Federation to fight against.

With this major jump the Terran Empire was able to use the technology derived from the Defiant in building newer and bigger classes of ships with which they went on to take back their former homeworld and become the biggest bully in the playground again.

(Yes, the fact that both ships stolen from the Prime Universe were both called the USS Defiant is confusing but don't blame me for it.)
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,882
# 20
01-11-2013, 06:25 AM
The last word was a one off special for the anniversary with 1 or 2 proper series for season 8.

whether thats still the case or not, who knows, but I would like to see a tholian FE seres and an Iconian FE series. There seems to be a connection between the two races so one series could lead into the other and almost make a 10 part series.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:55 AM.