Commander
# 11
01-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
Another problem is that lots of people jut dont do enough dmg to really help in completing the mission. I mean people doing like 500-1000 dps when I do 10k dps or more is just hopeless. With enough good other player you can compensate for that but in the end it would be nice to put some restrictions on the amount of dps someone should have before being allowed into elite stfs.
dps isnt easy to get in alot of ships first power drain then the fact you have 2 tact consoles and 2 or 3 tact abiitys generally 1 and 2 stuff like torpedo high yield fire at will beam overload 2 is the best it can get overload 2 can crit around 12k without crit normally 6 7k but thats about best it gets you could put 8 turrets on a ship which actually does do more damage against certian targets probes speheres cubes well cubes shields tend to stop the 8 turret fire. but also space is costly simple beam weapons can mount into 20 million depending what you use then consoles costing 40 million plus for most its a bit much with the removal of the stf store there will be alot more people using the best weapons they can get from story missions ect jem hadar polaron and blue phasers come to mind
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-23-2013, 09:23 PM
[quote=johnsteward;7428881]Could we PLEASE get more difficult STFs with some kind of access limitation?

I mean I really really try to explain to people how to do the STF missions and stuff but it seems like some dont even have the chat window opend and just ruin it for everyone else.

Especially INTO THE HIVE often just ends with me leaving after the Queen ship regenerating again and again to full health cause people dont watch out for keeping at least one player alive to avoid that.

Another problem is that lots of people jut dont do enough dmg to really help in completing the mission. I mean people doing like 500-1000 dps when I do 10k dps or more is just hopeless. With enough good other player you can compensate for that but in the end it would be nice to put some restrictions on the amount of dps someone should have before being allowed into elite stfs.

Just curious what weapons you have to do that much damage, I'd sure like to as well.
Rihannsu
# 13
01-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Yeah, there should be a limit so people who whine about pugs on the forums are banned from the queues for a week, account-wide.

The public queues are public. This should be obvious but it needs to be said because some people here think the the public queues are their own private playground where they get to decide who can play. Hint: they're not. Private games are separate, I suggest you use them.

I would certainly never pug Hive.