Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Dear all

I just reached Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System with the upgrade (takes 15mins), but after accepting the reward for it, nothing happened!
I was able to chose the last and single ability (the one with plus 100 auxilary energy), but nothing else happened.

With one of my other toons I already reached Tier 5, so I know that I should get contacted by D'Tan or something, receive 750 marks and a lot of dilithium.

One of you with the same experience or a solution?

Thanks,
Matt
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-11-2013, 11:16 AM
I think you have to Hail Starfleet to get the extra goodies.

(Was half asleep when I did mine.)
Career Officer
# 3
01-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetiamatt81 View Post
Dear all

I just reached Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System with the upgrade (takes 15mins), but after accepting the reward for it, nothing happened!
I was able to chose the last and single ability (the one with plus 100 auxilary energy), but nothing else happened.

With one of my other toons I already reached Tier 5, so I know that I should get contacted by D'Tan or something, receive 750 marks and a lot of dilithium.

One of you with the same experience or a solution?

Thanks,
Matt
You need to do the Romulan T5 ground mission - when you contact D'Tan via the console in the underground ruins (basically the same instance you ran in the T4 Rep mission) and complete the T5 Rep mission - you get your Romulan T5 Rep rewards.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
You need to do the Romulan T5 ground mission - when you contact D'Tan via the console in the underground ruins (basically the same instance you ran in the T4 Rep mission) and complete the T5 Rep mission - you get your Romulan T5 Rep rewards.
Yes and that, I thought OP meant after finishing the instance.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 Will try
01-11-2013, 11:27 AM
OK I will try immediately to do the Tier4 mission and will report in a few minutes.

But how the hell a player should now that without posting in the forums?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6 Failure
01-11-2013, 11:54 AM
I couldn't contact D'Tan in the ruins after completing the mission. There was no option to do that (I guess because this special mission was inactive at that time...)
Starfleet Veteran
# 7 Correction
01-11-2013, 11:57 AM
OK, when I pressed the Button to "beam" out of the caves it took a few seconds and it says that D'Tan wants to contact me in there. I also got the accolade for Tier 5. Guess I have to do the mission again and then it is ok....

AFTER A 20 HOUR WAIT OF COURSE! Man!

Thanks for helping! :-)