Rihannsu
Up until recently my main (engineer) was running a D'Kyr, now he is running a Jem Hadar Attack Ship, its time for a retraining. Im looking for a lil help.

For weapons i have 3 cannons (2 dual polaron, 1 quad)and a rapid fire transphasic up front and 2 turrets (polaron) with a transphasic mine torpedo in back.

My main systems are the mk 11 dominion set.

My consoles currently include: Enhanced plasma manifold, Point Defense system, Assimilated module, Field Emitter xi blue, Transphasic xi blue, field generator xi blue, 2x Polaron phase xii green, Graviton Pulse Generator, and an Antimatter spread.

I have a Grappler and an Ionized gas consoles i could use.

For boff slots i have : HE 1, TSS 2, EPA 1, EPS 2, TT 1, APB 1, C:RF 2, c:Sv 3, TT 1, T:HY 2, T:S 3, ET 1.

On skills:for tac skills- 6 points in each tactical tier 1 and 2, 5 pts in maneuvers, 3 in targeting systems, 3 in threat, 6 in energy weapons, and 3 in projectiles.
in eng skills -6 in driver coil, 9 in batteries, 6 in hull repair, 3 in each tier 2 eng, 6 in electro plasma, 3 in impulse and warp core, 6 in each tier 4 eng, 3 in ship armor, 4 in aux performance, 6 in weapon spec.
in sci skills- 6 in starship shield emitters, power insulators, shield systems, graviton generators (one reason i need respec), inertial dampeners, and 3 in sensors.
In ground i have 9 pts in tier 1-4, and 8 in tier 5. What can i say i actually like ground.

Any help someone is willing to give would be appreciated.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Captain
# 2
02-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Drop the Quad cannons for a Polaron DHC. Upgrade to the MK XII Jem set or go with an Omega Reputation set.

Going with actual Tactical consoles (most buffing Polaron) instead of Universals in the Tac slots would be recommended. (unless there's a typo, you only have 3 Tac consoles out of 5)
Captain
# 3
02-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post
Up until recently my main (engineer) was running a D'Kyr, now he is running a Jem Hadar Attack Ship, its time for a retraining. Im looking for a lil help.

For weapons i have 3 cannons (2 dual polaron, 1 quad)and a rapid fire transphasic up front and 2 turrets (polaron) with a transphasic mine torpedo in back.

My main systems are the mk 11 dominion set.

My consoles currently include: Enhanced plasma manifold, Point Defense system, Assimilated module, Field Emitter xi blue, Transphasic xi blue, field generator xi blue, 2x Polaron phase xii green, Graviton Pulse Generator, and an Antimatter spread.

I have a Grappler and an Ionized gas consoles i could use.

For boff slots i have : HE 1, TSS 2, EPA 1, EPS 2, TT 1, APB 1, C:RF 2, c:Sv 3, TT 1, T:HY 2, T:S 3, ET 1.

On skills:for tac skills- 6 points in each tactical tier 1 and 2, 5 pts in maneuvers, 3 in targeting systems, 3 in threat, 6 in energy weapons, and 3 in projectiles.
in eng skills -6 in driver coil, 9 in batteries, 6 in hull repair, 3 in each tier 2 eng, 6 in electro plasma, 3 in impulse and warp core, 6 in each tier 4 eng, 3 in ship armor, 4 in aux performance, 6 in weapon spec.
in sci skills- 6 in starship shield emitters, power insulators, shield systems, graviton generators (one reason i need respec), inertial dampeners, and 3 in sensors.
In ground i have 9 pts in tier 1-4, and 8 in tier 5. What can i say i actually like ground.

Any help someone is willing to give would be appreciated.
Drop all the cheese consoles and the quad cannons use all polaron dhc

Get the highest tier polaron phase tac consoles you can five of them

You need to max out weapons attack patterns manoeuvres targetting systems and get rid of threat points

Depending on what your doing your Boff seating need completly doing over

- if pvp you need 2 APomega and 2 crf

- if pve you want apb3 and CSVx2

- if EPA stands for emergency power to aux that's crazy drop that

- you want to be cycling 2 emergency power to shields and using rsp regardless of what your doing
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Rihannsu
# 4
02-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Yea the epa was emer to aux, it was useful on the d'kyr for some of the boff skills i had for it.

Im working on the upgrading the main systems but that will take a while.

So i take it that the extra basic dps on the quads is not worth it on a polaron ship, both of you seem to agree?
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Rihannsu
# 5
02-15-2013, 01:48 PM
got a mic I can help ya build it for dps and pvp and even show you the means to get the ec to expand feel free to add me on @srspells

this is a offer as i dont want to spell 50 paragraphs.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Captain
# 6
02-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post
Yea the epa was emer to aux, it was useful on the d'kyr for some of the boff skills i had for it.

Im working on the upgrading the main systems but that will take a while.

So i take it that the extra basic dps on the quads is not worth it on a polaron ship, both of you seem to agree?
Don't get me wrong I run the quads on my defiant when I fly it but I run a phaser build which means all my tac consoles buff them plus I mostly pve in it but in pvp where there's an abundance of speed tankers They can't keep up

Plus a good purple dhc (modifiers dependant on situation) will out damage them all day long not fleet though they suck

I only still use them as at the time I was a noob and spent 1500zen just to get them so now I feel obliged to my wallet to use them but now I know the abundant damage crith and critD can offer I'm a bit like "urggh"

Good luck with your build
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Rihannsu
# 7
02-19-2013, 05:03 AM
i took the assorted advice and i will let you guys know how it goes. Spells, im sorry but my microphone is currently not working, i need a new sound card that works on win 7.