Purple - Chance to reduce the time to recharge Evasive Maneuvers
Green - Recharge time reduced for Engineering team and buff
Green - Recharge time on Boff abilities reduced
Green - Recharge time reduced on all Transwarp abilities
Purple - Chance to inhibit targets perception on use of beams and cannons
- Hazard Emitters I
- Beams Target engine subsystems I
- Cannon: Rapid Fire I
- Attack Pattern Delta II
- Attack Pattern Omega III
- Beam Array: Fire at will I
- Tactical team II
- Emergency power to shields I
- Engeneering team II
- Science Team I
- Photonic Officer I
- Gravity Well I
Tho I can't really comment on what will work best with your toon I'll comment on what works for me.
AP is great, especially DHC's and given this is only for STF's on the breen cruiser I don't see a need for anything up front other than DHC's. The rear loadout is confusing tho,polaron and disruptor beams with no consoles ? I think you'll do better with AP turrets if you can get/have them. Also unless you plan on running away alot that RR transphasic is a waste of a weapon slot. The breen ship turns pretty good so you won't really need to turn and run that often against the rather stupid AI ships. I also don't use inertial dampers or the EPS flow regulator, but they may be fine considering the low crew count on the breen ship, and iso charge console you'r running. You may also want to consider another shield buff, maybe in place of gravity well.
The DOFFs are a bit of a mystery: you definitely wont need your transwarp guy- get an energy weps guy in there (or 2). I also don't think the evasive guy is going to be much help either. You may also want to get a tech or engie in that mix somewhere.
The energy dis console isn't really that good, replace it with a shield console if you can, and definitely get a field generator. I'd also replace target engines with tactical team to buff the cannon attacks, and think fire at will is a waste of a slot against borg. If you can get CRF1 on one guy and CRF2 on a different guy (if you have a cannon heavy ship) I'd do it, they alternate cooldowns so you so you don't get hosed with one long cooldown on one guy.
Hi and thanks for the response, the doffs sort of got added as and when I got one via packs so I agree I need to change some
As for consoles and rear weapons that's for the suggestions, apart from the Anti proton ones all the weapons and consoles are just things I found in STF's or missions so I will take a dig though the auction house and see what I can find
No problem, just don't spend to much on weapons/consoles until you're sure they'll work for you. I always buy generic white versions until I get the proper setup, then I can resell them and buy the blue or purple versions.
First of all, what captain profession are you using?
A couple of suggestions:
1) ALWAYS fill all available tactical consoles slots with +damage to your-chosen-energy weapon-type to maximize damage output, and only use 1 energy type. My Breen ship uses 4 Plasma Infusers -- yours should be using 4 AP-Mag Regulators if you go Antiproton, or 4 Polaron Phase Modulators if you go polaron.
2) If you run cannons, ALWAYS have 2 cannon enhancement abilities on your skill bar (2x cannon scatter volley or 2x cannon rapid fire or 1 of each). This maximizes cannon damage output
3) ALWAYS run 2 Emergency-Power-to-Shields-X on your skill bar, and run these together in non-stop rotation. This maximizes your ship shield's damage mitigation properties
4) Same as above with Tactical-Team1. If you have 2 TacTeam Conn Doffs, you can run 1 TT in the same manner.
5) Customize your ship's power levels to run 100 base weapon power. Run your ships impulse engines so that you remain at max defense (70% cap) -- usually around 26+ impulse speed. Shields should have at least 50 to maintain decent resists and recharge.
6) Dump all transphasic torpedo launchers (their base kinetic damage is too low) and use higher kinetic damage projectiles like quantum, photon, Harg'Peng, Omega, or Romulan Plasma launchers. These are currently the most effective torpedoes in the game. Tricobalts and Temporal Disruption devices deal very high damage but have slower fire rates.
7) The Breen ship can mount Dual Heavy Cannons -- take full advantage of this by running 3 DHC's + 1 torpedo launcher front, or 4 DHC's front, and 3 turrets + 1 Kinetic Cutting aft.
8) Use the Borg Assimilated Universal Module if you have it. If not, GO GET IT from the mission in Gamma Orionis. This is one of the Must-Have consoles of the game due to its +5 weapon power stat and increased criticals. Combined with the Kinetic Cutting Beam, it grants Omega Weapon Amplifier, reducing weapon power drain for 3 seconds per proc.
This is the build that I run for reference:
Ship Gear: Full Borg Space Set
Fore = 2 Plasma DHC's + 1 Romulan Experimental Beam Array + 1 Romulan Hyper Plasma Torpedo Launcher
Aft = 3 Plasma Turrets + 1 Kinetic Cutting Beam
Devices = Red Matter Capacitor, Subspace Field Modulator
Consoles: Tachyokinetic Converter, Rule 62 Multipurpose Combat Console, Borg Assimilated Universal Module, Field Generator, Breen Power Dissipator OR Romulan Science Console, Plasma Infuser x4