Starfleet Veteran
# 31
01-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raud1 View Post
Beautiful shot!

If only there were some K'vorts in the background making an attack run it would be PRICELESS!
I just came on to say that! we must have mind-melded.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Career Officer
# 32
01-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Looks good, though I hope there is some customization with this such as Zhukov-style nacelles. It's also been noted already, but what's happened to the Torpedo Launchers? Is this suppose to be a full beam-boat?

I don't see any escape pods either ~ maybe that explains the reason Enterprise-C survivors were never found.
Republic Veteran
# 33
01-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Cryptic should update the Starbase Featured project Ambassador image to be a one from In game to match the others

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Looks good, though I hope there is some customization with this such as Zhukov-style nacelles. It's also been noted already, but what's happened to the Torpedo Launchers? Is this suppose to be a full beam-boat?

I don't see any escape pods either ~ maybe that explains the reason Enterprise-C survivors were never found.
Its probably still a Work in Progress

Last edited by tuskin67; 01-11-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Secondary hull looks nice.

Primary hull looks like an inflatable toy.

Oh well. At least it means that I won't have to hear endless QQ'ing about the Ambassador anymore. Thank you for putting that question out of its misery.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Captain
# 35
01-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
^^^
this said by a member of a faction whose butt-ugly ship designs haven't really changed (especially when it comes to the BoP) in 200+ years!

As for the Ambassador Class screen shot (and it's implications), all I have tio say is:

ME WANT - NOW!
Heh, A shame the feddies never found something that works and stuck with it. The Excelsior started the ugly competition and the Ent-C perfected the idea. Neither was as beautiful as the D7, or as feared by their enemies.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
01-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Beautiful work! Nice to see the last of the Enterprises added to the game. I'm excited to see how she gets worked into the game.
Empire Veteran
# 37
01-11-2013, 11:52 AM
i hope this page was examined extensively by jamjams

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...ambassador.htm
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 38
01-11-2013, 12:07 PM
neat. But when do we get to fly the space shuttle Enterprise?
Career Officer
# 39
01-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Haha, Finally!

Compared it with the actual Ambassodor model used and from that picture it looks incredibily accurate.

Though got to wonder if we will be seeing the variable differences with the Ambassador such as the refit pieces, like the cap on the Deflector dish? And what's the word on the Probert Ambassador Prototype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
it FINALLY exists! and its missing a forward torp launcher....
Afraid it isn't. I compared the screenshot with the actual Enterprise-C model and that never shown the torpedo launcher. Only thing I would say would be flawed is some indentations in the leading edge of the pylon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Desktop Background...

Nuff said.

(can't wait! ... squeeee!!)
This has been my desktop for a while now: Ships of the Line Calander June 2012
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Career Officer
# 40
01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm happy that once this is released I will no longer have to see constant threads pop asking for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captiandata1 View Post
star trek online cryptic/perfect world it is cool to see a screen shot of the ingame ambassador class starship the USS ENTERPISE NCC-1701-C
overall very good.
a few things to plaeast take not of.

1# the foward tropedeo launcher seen to be missing in game photo.

2# could their be an opition the have a cleaner saucer with fewer hall markings like that showed up in yesterday's enterprise.

3# what are the chances of releasing at some point in time different varients of the ambassador class like the slightly shorter yamugchi/zhulcov refit. the andrew probert ambassador class.

4# i hope the the ambassador class will with a useful officer set up that i more balanced between the enginenerring and both tactial and science. cause a cruiser with 3 engineneer boffs feel not too useful.

5# i hope that there will be a neat console to use. a suggestion might be a universal cruiser console that would be like unlinited fire at will, have a minute cool down once deactivated and can go on any cruiser.

Maybe I'm wrong about those ambassador threads...

Closed Thread