Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Requesting PVP Fleet Support
01-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Greetings PVP Fleets

I am Kraven@Livin and I am dropping this tread today to ask if there are any fleets out there able to grant me access to an elite fleet shield. I know they will be nerfed possibly and though are fleet is only a few weeks away from procuring are own elite shields I AM PEW and inpatient. I am willing to tell funny jokes, provide fleet mark, energy credit or dilithium donations to said fleet.

I would also like to thank many of you for all the help you have provided me with my quest to become a better PVP player and am not asking for the shields because they are op or anything like that I just want to become more competitive and currently I feel my defense is in need of some upgrade.

Also I was wondering is there a defense against the new plasma revolution cause my hazard emitters and the rest of my teams hazard emitters aren't doing the trick...8(

Again thank u to

Sargon
Darkfrontiers
Eryon
Regulas
Deadpool
Devoras
Goshia
Hilbert
Dontdrunkimshoot
Hammel
Hannibal
Naz
Pheo
ISC Fleet
Lag Industries
1AQ Fleet
So many more I’m sorry if I have left u out
and yes even

Pandas
TSI
Critz
TRH

I have probably learnt the most from these fleets just by watching what and how they blow me away and are always quick to point out what the exploits and wrong things to do in pvp are

you fleets please take off ur plasma torps of death when in random Q's it’s hard enough to play u guys

Thank You All
Have a great weekend, Good Luck and Have Fun Out There
Kraven@Livin

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube

Last edited by livinrtb; 01-11-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
01-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Contact @warrenhammand, he is my fleet commander (BF) and is willing to trade for jokes. He will be around in about 5 hours.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Thank U Very Much

i will do so

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube