Career Officer
# 11
01-11-2013, 10:46 PM
I'd definetly like to see a way to merge fleets. I had to merge my fleet of about 10 people with another becasue of the strain the ressource acquisition was putting on everybody. Now i have a starbase that is barely in use, sitting around and a lot of ressources got investest for very little return. (All that dilithium ...)

Preferably i would like a dismantling option and a transfer of provisions to another (new) fleet. This however shouldn't be a one man decision or involve other restrictions to the process, as to not enable griefers or thieves to do this.

A formal allience would also be nice since my current fleet already has multiple, informal alliances with other fleets, that could be fleshed out a bit more.

Enabling players to do this would possibly make STO an even better more community oriented game.

Last edited by freenos85; 01-11-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Captain
# 12
01-13-2013, 07:59 PM
I think I'd prefer hrisvalar's Fleet Alliances mechanic rather than mergers, for the reasons he has stated.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots