Empire Veteran
# 91
04-10-2013, 04:19 AM
I still can't see fleet holdings after all this time.
iPhone and ipad.
Captain
# 92
04-10-2013, 12:08 PM
A question.

Will the Gateway be updated with the new Legacy of Romulus UI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Everything works fine now on Firefox and IpodTouch, with a small problem:

The picture of my Captain isn't showing. Just the placeholder.

And I don't know if it is a problem but:

When I take a look at my Boffs via Firefox, only pages full with 4 Boffs appear.
Let's say I have 22 Boffs, the first 20 appear because there are 5 pages with 4 Boffs, but the last 2 don't show up.

But it works on the IPodTouch, where I scroll down the list.
I'm having the same issue on my Firefox. All of the Boffs are showing, but no one's Captain is visible, just the outline placeholder.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Career Officer
# 93 Fleet Projects?
04-10-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm accessing my Gateway Account through my Droid phone.

I can see my Character Profile: Ships Systems, Personnel Files, Accolades, Fleet.

And when I go to my Fleet I can see: Roster, Events, Logs, Info

But I don't see anywhere where the Projects are, how to start new Projects, or contribute to Projects. I thought we were able to do this now. Am I wrong, or is there just something wrong with my account or on my end?

See my suggestions to revamp playable factions at: FACTION REVAMP: A PROPOSAL TO CRYPTIC STUDIOS
Lt. Commander
# 94
04-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmoonrizin View Post
I'm accessing my Gateway Account through my Droid phone.

I can see my Character Profile: Ships Systems, Personnel Files, Accolades, Fleet.

And when I go to my Fleet I can see: Roster, Events, Logs, Info

But I don't see anywhere where the Projects are, how to start new Projects, or contribute to Projects. I thought we were able to do this now. Am I wrong, or is there just something wrong with my account or on my end?
You can contribute as long you have the items in inventory (bank or on chara) You click on fleet then click on your fleet with Tier (should be two icons) then you can see what projects you have.

I can contribute BUT I can't start new project.
Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.
Lieutenant
# 95
04-10-2013, 01:09 PM
I have been using the Holodeck Gateway for a couple of months now since it was posted on the home page here. I like it a lot. I do have some things that I would like to see.

I would really like to be able to update bios. I don't do it during gaming because I don't think about it but then I see my toons on Gateway and think "Hey, I should add this to that."

Another thing that would be nice would be access to Character and Account Banks and Inventories.
Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
Career Officer
# 96
04-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasheria View Post
You can contribute as long you have the items in inventory (bank or on chara) You click on fleet then click on your fleet with Tier (should be two icons) then you can see what projects you have.

I can contribute BUT I can't start new project.
There are no Tier icons and no other indicators for Fleet Projects.
Just buttons to display: Roster, Events, Logs, Info
And nothing under those options shows anything about Projects either.

I know that I have Projects slotted that I've been contributing to in-game. Just odd that I can't see them through Gateway.

It's also unfortunate that I seems I wouldn't be able to start new projects anyway. I'm about to be away from the game for awhile, and was hoping that I could at least slot and contribute to the Starbase and Embassy Special Projects as they come out.

See my suggestions to revamp playable factions at: FACTION REVAMP: A PROPOSAL TO CRYPTIC STUDIOS
Captain
# 97
04-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmoonrizin View Post
There are no Tier icons and no other indicators for Fleet Projects.
Just buttons to display: Roster, Events, Logs, Info
And nothing under those options shows anything about Projects either.

I know that I have Projects slotted that I've been contributing to in-game. Just odd that I can't see them through Gateway.

It's also unfortunate that I seems I wouldn't be able to start new projects anyway. I'm about to be away from the game for awhile, and was hoping that I could at least slot and contribute to the Starbase and Embassy Special Projects as they come out.
That should be directly under your fleet name, not the sidebar menu.

Fleet Holdings

Outreach HQ
Embassy
Tier 0
Starbase 238-Eridanus
Starbase
Tier 1

That's what it says on mine right now. Right in the middle of the page.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Empire Veteran
# 98
04-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post

Fleet Holdings

Outreach HQ
Embassy
Tier 0
Starbase 238-Eridanus
Starbase
Tier 1

maybe this is another one of those IOS bugs because I don't see any of that.
Career Officer
# 99
04-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post

Fleet Holdings

Outreach HQ
Embassy
Tier 0
Starbase 238-Eridanus
Starbase
Tier 1

Yeah, I don't have any of that.

Ensign
# 100
04-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Why isn't there an option to read personal logs from the gateway, it makes sense that there should be some way for others to read these, since you give us the option to write them in game. That would be my only gripe, I love it otherwise, although my characters' pictures don't show up, only boffs, but I'm sure that'll be fixed.