Captain
# 211
11-16-2013, 06:33 PM
iPad-Safari:

Captain body and head picture still not showing

Fleet Holdings progress not up-to-date

Boff picture textures on low, they look like Odo or any other clayface Founder

Fleet Avenger is called Fleet Battlecruiser Destiny Class (German Gateway version)

Is it on purpose that all Boffs have the same size?

Wish: A 3/4 view on the ships. There is no pride in me to look at the ship from above. The view is very flat and lifeless.
Lieutenant
# 212 Is Star Trek Online.. down?
11-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Umm.. my first post, hoping I'm doing this right.

I am having difficulty getting online through the (portable?) gateway. Usually when I click on the ARC's "Star Trek Online" button, another window pops up which I think is the gateway. It loads patches and then the blue button at the bottom says "Engage" when everything is up-to-date. Today is Sunday and there are no buttons at the bottom, just a short message saying "Unable to authenticate". The internet search says that this type of message occurs when the star trek online server is down, but I have found no mention of a scheduled shutdown for today (11/17/2013). It was down yesterday, I think, but should be down today. Below is the screen pic I took of that small gateway window:

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/3365epM5u/11587627.jpg

I am hoping that my ARC or Gateway isn't broken. I'd have to download everything again and it took forever to do that last time. Can anyone help with suggestions?
Career Officer
# 213
11-20-2013, 12:35 PM
I can not donate to the fleet projects through the gateway. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, I have noticed that sometimes the project will actually be started and the gateway shows time to finish, but also says it is some % complete.
Ensign
# 214
11-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Is there a way to request a resend of the one-time code? Mine seems to have gotten lost on its way over.
Captain
# 215
11-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggernaut12 View Post
Is there a way to request a resend of the one-time code? Mine seems to have gotten lost on its way over.
log-in from a different browser/computer
AKA "Comrademoco" Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Arc
Check out my Screenshots at:Imgur
Join the: R&D_Trade Channel
Community Manager at Borg Defiants
Commander
# 216
11-30-2013, 07:18 AM
still would be nice if there was a
option to browse fleets on gateway.

Last edited by artanisen; 11-30-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Career Officer
# 217
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM
I like the gateway--I can't wait for more features to be added, and for fixing the bug with donating to fleet projects.

I'd like to see the ability to start new Duty Officer assignments added.
Career Officer
# 218
12-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Running Chrome v. 31.0.1650 57m, Win 7

I have a couple of problems with the Gateway:

1. I cannot view my Starbase from the fleet holdings page. I can access the mine, spire, and embassy, but cannot view the Starbase.

2. In the window on the main fleet holding screen which listed my fleet holdings, I could not scroll down to reach the Starbase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Would you rather that we had you press buttons on some console for 40 levels, serving as an ensign/lt on someone else's ship?

This is a game, people who play a Star Trek game want to be the Captain. While the justification for it in game may be weak, who cares? You get to fly your own ship.
Career Officer
# 219 An interesting problem
12-04-2013, 10:42 AM
I've been haveing issues on gateway with some of my toons, and this affects my toons across all factions and 10/14 of my characters have this bug.
According to gateway those chars have:
  • No captain's picture with a starfleet rank of a tactical cadet
    No ship, it won't even load a picture.
    No accolades at all
    No fleet even though i know some toons are in one
    And no bridge officers either

Not sure what's going on, but one of the working toons is actually a starfleet engineering cadet the infos of which actually loads interestingly enough.

And yes, the lowest rank in the game is Cadet, but you become an Ensign when you leave the tutorial

Just thought i'd give the Gatway devs a heads up lol

also noticed that on the iPad it fails to select all but the top character in the list, it'll make the selection noise and the name will light up, but the browser remains on the char select screeen

Last edited by cheesebasket; 12-04-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Career Officer
# 220
12-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Just noticed that all Fleet holdings and any ability to contribute to fleet projects was removed from the Gateway.

I hope that's only to fix the bugs with it and not permanently remove it. I liked having it, even though it was a bit buggy.

Edit: I stand corrected--the Fleet holdings are missing from my Fed character, by my Romulan character has them available.

Using Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 7 PC.

Edit again: Fed character got the fleet holdings after switching back to it from the Rommie character

Last edited by confedinblue; 12-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.