Commander
# 221
12-15-2013, 04:11 PM
using the latest version of Chrome, I'm able to view fleet holding projects but am not able to contribute to them. I can go through the process but when i click to donate commodities, boffs, etc. nothing happens.
Ensign
# 222
12-29-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
Don't know if this is going to help but my holodeck gateway has a couple of issues:

-My tac/eng toons have science logos in the "select character" screen page.
-In the personal file tab, my toon's avatar doesn't show, only a black silhouette.
-Sometimes when I switch to a different toon of mine, it gets stuck at the loading screen.
-In the ship build page, all my gear items have the fleet icon displayed no matter their quality.

Alright, that's that... Now I'd like to know how to make my gateway classified/private. Nowadays, I've been into PvP a lot so I don't want to give the opportunity to my enemies to figure out my weaknesses that easily.

Edit: NVM I figured it out. Can't believe I used google before and I couldn't find it, but yesterday was my lucky day I guess.
Do please share what is the way to hide gateway status?(make it classified)?
Empire Veteran
# 223
12-29-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelancersr View Post
Do please share what is the way to hide gateway status?(make it classified)?
if you go to the social/team setting area and click the 'privacy' button in the lower left you will find an option

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Ensign
# 224
12-30-2013, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
if you go to the social/team setting area and click the 'privacy' button in the lower left you will find an option
Thank you!
I am ashamed,i never saw that button before
Republic Veteran
# 225
12-31-2013, 08:46 AM
When I log into Gateway, I get a listing of one Character named Germanicus, it appears to be both a Fed Sci and Fed Tact (Both symbols show up on same line) and it flies a Mogh Battle Cruiser. When you click on the character, there is no data inside and is not in a fleet.

I have four characters. None of them have germanicus in there name. I don't own a Mogh Battle Cruiser. I have two Fed, 1 Klingon and 1 Rom characters. My Feds are a Sci and Tact. My Rom and Klingon characters are Eng. All but the Rom Character is in a fleet.

I used to be able to get to my characters, but as of yesterday (12/30/2013) I only get to see Germanicus on three different computer, OS's being Windows XP, Vista, and 7. And used IE 8, 9 and 10.

So at this point, Gateway is completely useless. And gives me concern that some one else is actually accessing my characters instead.
Captain
# 226
12-31-2013, 11:54 AM
I mostly use the Ipad for the Gateway.

Captain pictures are still not showing

the mobile Fleet Holding infos are at least 4-5 days behind the actual in-game status of the Fleet Holdings. (Projects still slotted and ready to fill although they are already finished)
Career Officer
# 227 Down?
12-31-2013, 01:41 PM
Getting this message when I go to http://gateway.startrekonline.com:

Star Trek Online is currently
down.

Please check back later!

I'm at work so I can't log into the game, but this site is showing the game as up.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Captain
# 228
12-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
Getting this message when I go to http://gateway.startrekonline.com:

Star Trek Online is currently
down.

Please check back later!

I'm at work so I can't log into the game, but this site is showing the game as up.
Same here since at least 8 hrs.
Ensign
# 229
01-03-2014, 05:35 AM
I hope you guys are still working on the gateway as i can see a lot of potential in it.
  1. Inspect
    Great for linking your current build to someone. Currently the only purpose of the app (with issues - missing boff traits, missing detailed item information e.g. numbers).
  2. Fleet/Reputation contribution
    The idea behind this is great. The possibility to contribute on the go with my phone? Yes please. With the access to the replicator - even better.
  3. Doffing
    Letting us assign the doffs to a missions/debrief them would add another great use case for the app (at least in the current location, wherever the toon is). Would be awesome!
  4. Exchange
    I would personally love this most of all other features (at least buying). Who doesn't love shopping on the go, hey?

I bet there are others (accolade tracking), but these four are the reasons for me to use it (with ascending importance).
Fingers crossed.
Ensign
# 230
01-09-2014, 02:44 AM
I'm having trouble selecting new fleet projects for STOG and also when I try to contribute to a project it doesn't register.

When selecting a new project, it takes me back to the active projects screen but the new project doesn't show.

The same is true when contributing, it just goes back to the project page and doesn't register.

I don't think the sliders are accurate enough ether, could do with an input box to type the amount in. All in all this could be better as a mobile app rather than a web app